Buzz problem

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  johannes 12 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Thadlerian
    Participant

Okay, now I don’t know how many people use Jeskola Buzz for their brickfilms, but I’ll try anyway:

I’m working my way to achieve an understanding on how Buzz works, but there’s one thing that always stumps me: The sequence editor. The “manual” says it is one of the easiest parts, and so it seems. So I add my first pattern (00), hit play, and hear it loop over and over, just as I want it to do.

But then I make another pattern (01) on the same machine and place it underneath 00, and press play, but only 00 can be heard. With Step set on 16, there is a line between 00 and 01, and the player only loops the first pattern.

Is it supposed to be this way, is there a trick to have it play more patterns than just the first? Or is it a bug? Anyway, I can get no further until this problem is solved.

johannes
    Participant

oh boy, this is where i was lost too when i started to use buzz.

move your cursor to any row you want the song to play, then press CTRL+E.
    you can choose starting point of the song by pressing CTRL+B.

and congratulations of choosing the best music composer out there 🙂 i use it all the time and i dont need any other programs anymore (too bad since TS404BETA is also great).

Thadlerian
    Participant

Yay, thatks for taking your time to explain it to a newbie like me 🙂

Made it work now. Not the way you described, I think, but I got it right anyway.

Finally the soultion to the silence problem of my movies is within reach, instead of having to ungallantly nick stuff from others.

johannes
    Participant

well good anyway that you worked that out, buzz is great!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.