Design a brickfilms shirt. Fabulous Prizes!

Home Forums Community General Brickfilming Design a brickfilms shirt. Fabulous Prizes!

This topic contains 141 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Zenitite 12 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 138 total)
  • Author

RevMen
    Participant

The time has come to add more shirt designs to the brickfilms merch page, to aid in our bid for world domination.

This time we will be producing 2 new designs. As usual, my visual design skills are all but worthless, so I must call upon the community.

Come up with a cool shirt design and post it here for ridicule and review. Through a complicated process of discussion, voting, politics, playing favorites, cost analysis, and social engineering, we (I) will choose the next 2 designs. If you submitted a design last year that didn’t get made, feel free to re-submit it in this thread.

Try not to use more than 3 colors in your design, and be sure to specify the color of shirt it should go on. Front/back designs are OK, but are not as likely to be chosen because of their significantly higher production cost.

To the two designers of the accepted shirts will go ~$50 in brickfilms merch credit. This means I’ll send you “about $50” worth of stuff, which can include shirts, DVDs (HAT and HaV), chroma cloth, or whatever else we happen to have available. You don’t have to use it right away, but I’d prefer if you used it all at once.

OK, design and post away!

Anonymous

Here is ENTRY 1 for the Brickfilms t-shirt competition.

http://lennon.csufresno.edu/~jmarkiewitz/brickfilms.jpg

Font: Impact (not as wide though)

Thanks!

EDIT:

T-Shirt base color: navy blue
    T-Shirt collar and edge color: royal blue

Design is formattable for other colors as well.

saulgoode
    Participant

Wow, BD, that looks cool. I’m not much of an artist, but here is my design.

PNG image (43kb)

I guess it could go on any color shirt.

Felix
    Participant

I wish there was just a plain black shirt with the brickfilms.com logo on it.

MindGame
    Participant

Here’s my idea

Not much, but oh well :shrug:

-MindGame

Xray555
    Participant

When is the design due by?

Anonymous

I wish there was just a plain black shirt with the brickfilms.com logo on it.

Felix, here’s something that may fit that description.

ENTRY 2:
    http://lennon.csufresno.edu/~jmarkiewit … films2.jpg

Pierre Films
    Participant

I need to get my mom to make me a Brickfilms sweater. The logo would be complicated though. :shrug:

Pierre Films 💡

http://www.maj.com/gallery/WhiteGuy/MyA … tshirt.jpg

Not too special. But what ever.

skudmunky
    Participant

well, i have an idea, but im stuck of the pc for the next few days. whens the deadline?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 138 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.