Doctor Death Part II Trailer

Home Forums Brickfilming Forums Review Films Doctor Death Part II Trailer

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  T 14 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

๐Ÿ˜ฎ
    Hope you stayed all tuned, for the Master of Darkness. He is back, to get you!

http://www.bingobongobrothers.com/Bingovision/TrailerDoctorDeathPartII.wmv

๐Ÿ˜ˆ Bob Bongo ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Mathew
    Participant

Looks cool, I wanna see the movie! Nice FX. Did u make that cool explosion effect, The one behind the words. if so, what did u use?

Mr. Less
    Participant

OH my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god. It can’t be…. Welcoem back Mr. Bongo!

Prewiew Review- YOu kind of over di it with the titles I must admit. And the animation doesn’t seem to have the style or the charm as the old Doctor Death film. BUt this is just a trailer so i hope the film will be much better!

legogod
    Participant

Bob Bongo, a name that rings familiar with Dr. Death- a well made brickfilm that is at the top of my horror list just under “The Thing” and “Birds.”

With that said, I was very disappointed with this trailer. While the overuse of titles has already been mentioned, I feel it necessary to point out at least five errors within the text. While this might seem piddles and beans to everyone else, we’re supposed to be scared OF this movie not FOR it.

1. Do you got your survival kit?
    2. The use of the word “but” alone…why don’t you try a more appealing word. ALAS! BEHOLD! These words grab the attention and can insinuate Death itself.
    3. And he want you- a simple “s” is missing on the end of “wants” but because of it we no longer need to be scared.
    4. “Coming too you” – “to”
    5. “Staring the one and only”-Starring
    6. “Start January”

These errors lead me to believe this trailer was made in haste. A bit more time and care can go a long way.

Now, the bullets in the screen are cool, blurring the line between animation and the real world-always good to do ๐Ÿ™‚

Bottom line: You filmed a scene and placed 1:30 of text and credits around it-I hope the finished product is another well thought out masterpiece. Your name precedes you.

Jared

Stefan
    Participant

Bob Bongo! You’re back!

I think the concerns about your trailer have been mentioned already. I liked the special effects you used, and I think the trailer was quite good up to “He is not alone”. After that, the effect got repetitive.

Yours,

Stefan.

Anonymous

Hey ho,

@all

Thanks for the welcome

@Jared

Don`t worry, your are right Legogod. It was late yesterday, so i will fix the wrong text tonight. ๐Ÿ˜›

And be sure, that this is just a trailer. It is not the way i am filming the story. It will be a real brickfilm again, without textbanners. And donยดt be afraid, it is not a special effect overkill.
    Watch the screenshot of the storyboard, there is no text. It is extra small, that you canยดt really see, what`s happening in the plot. ๐Ÿ˜†

The story is the major thing, not the effects.

The Movie will be like DD I, with 2 Frames per move and 15Fps at all,
    with different camera angles and movements.

Bob :wink

T
    Participant

it seems not many had rembered you, we got a lot of newbies lately.
    i thought that this thread would be full but it’s not. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Welcome back Bob, yeah i was asking my self a while ago where have you been.
    i’ve seen the trailer for DD2, yes i’m can’t wait for it since the first part is my fafourite.
    keep it up!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.