Effects

Home Forums Fim Making Forums Production Effects

This topic contains 10 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  NanoMan 12 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

McNooie
    Participant

Hi, and I’m currently getting tortured, I don’t know how to make things fly!!! Please can any one tell me? Fly!! I want to fly!!

McNooie
    Participant

Fly!! ☜:|☞

McNooie
    Participant

Fly!!!!! ▶:twisted:◀

MindGame
    Participant

The only three posts in this thread were yours, each a minute apart from each other, one of which is the only valuable post in this topic. Not quite a good leg to start off from.

Plus, your opening post is a little over the top there.

Anyways…

There are many programs that will allow you to make things fly. Read the FAQ and the resources. There you’ll find the softwares you need. Also, search the forums. There are many threads about flying and such.

-MindGame

Anonymous

If you can’t understand Lech’s post, try the following.

Pump some helium into your minifigs.

chosen1

“BertL” wrote: If you can’t understand Lech’s post, try the following.

😆 I am going to try that right now 😆

_c1

Rolz
    Participant

OMGWT, very nice. Starting with a numerously answered question, then post two spams making a triple-post. Nice to have you around here.

Why don’t look in the FAQ, the Encyclopedia, or the forum search?

I’m still wondering why people see the button first instead of the FAQ or the .

Anonymous

Tutorials: how to use this site, how to animate a walking figure, how to build a steady base for your camera, how to make something fly, …

Umm, Im pretty sure there isnt tutorials in the encyclopedia how to make things fly… especailly it wouldnt be written by digital dave…. defently not… 😯

DB
    Participant

“chosen1” wrote: [quote=”BertL”]If you can’t understand Lech’s post, try the following.

😆 I am going to try that right now 😆

_c1[/quote]

You have helium at your house? 😯 Mabye a helium leak at your house explains your first posts? 😛

NanoMan
    Participant

You have helium at your house? Shocked Mabye a helium leak at your house explains your first posts? Tongue

Yeah I do too. 🙂

~nano

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.