Ideas?

Home Forums Community General Brickfilming Ideas?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  mrgraff 13 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

What are some Ideas in your head that you don’t have the equipment or the skills to carry out in a brickfilm?

I do.

It would have some of those Lego Technic guys in it, and the smaller lego men, locked in a war where only 1 race can survive. I have the plot all sussed out, and it would be a long movie (I mean easily over 10 mins) with one or two war scenes (don’t want to over-do them) and a 1 on 1 fight between 2 ‘giants'(The technic dudes are the giants – you have to know the plot to understand)

For a film of this magnitude I would probably need more than one director, but who would want to help?

Post if you have any – and if you want, post the ideas themselves.

David West
    Participant

Oh, I have some. But I won’t tell, because what if I end up making them? Even if they never become brickfilms, they may come to life in another median…

Anonymous

1 trooper, 1 copy of BSOL. What more do you need? 😉

I have an idea for a pirate epic but (a) I need a big sprawling pirate town and (b) Jay is working on a pirate epic which is bound to be better.

Anonymous

“Buxton” wrote: 1 trooper, 1 copy of BSOL. What more do you need? 😉

I have an idea for a pirate epic but (a) I need a big sprawling pirate town and (b) Jay is working on a pirate epic which is bound to be better.

What are some Ideas in your head that you don’t have the equipment or the skills to carry out in a brickfilm?

Anonymous

“Brickbuilder” wrote:

[quote=”Buxton”] (b) Jay is working on a pirate epic which is bound to be better.

[/quote]

Replying entirely in quotes is fun.

johannes
    Participant

i have dreamed about this movie consept.

lego movie which tells a story of some NASCAR driver. the biggest problem would be those race scenes where 43 cars are ramming around n around the huge track. also it would need A LOT bricks to build sets.

Kyle
    Participant

Ive always wanted to try a really big flyby shot of a town or something. That would be cool to do. I think most things you can think of can be done with time and effort, but some things are just not possible unless done inside a computer or something. Like a car coming at the camera and zooming in on a decale on the side of it or something of that matter. Thats why I like CGI, you can create and animate anything you want and place a camera at any angle, speed, position, etc. I say try to do what your trying to accomplish with real life things, and if not try it in the computer. You can do anything you set your mind (and computer) to. 😆

Stefan
    Participant

You’ll find that for Lord of The Rings they used real mountains, and scale models of the cities and towers for the fly-by’s. People etc. were put in there digitally afterwards. Why would they do that? Because it looks better. I’m a stop-motion man, and unless I’m able to integrate CGI and animation seamlessly, I won’t even bother (much).

Stefan.

mrgraff
    Participant

if I had an unlimited supply of LEGO and time. I would build a minifig-scale Las Vegas strip and make a series of Las Vegas themed brickfilms.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.