Introduce Yourself! (The Welcome to BrickFilms Thread)

Home Forums Community Community Introduce Yourself! (The Welcome to BrickFilms Thread)

This topic contains 97 replies, has 79 voices, and was last updated by  Onecras Films 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 71 through 80 (of 85 total)
  • Author

Yassin
    Participant

Hi, I’m Yassin from Yassinsgames. I’ve been doing brickfilms for a year and a half. I haven’t made anything big yet. I’ve only made some test videos, but now I have all the equipment I need, so perhaps I’m finally ready for my first brickfilm 😀 But I don’t know everthing, so I hope I’ll learn some cool stuff here 🙂 Also, I’m from the Netherlands 😛

Galaxy Patrol
    Participant

Welcome Yassin! Great to have you here!!

jahnocli
    Participant

It’s funny and inventive and everything, but you DO know this is a brickfilm animation site, don’t you? (The clue is in the website name).

Galaxy Patrol
    Participant

Consider it spam & trashed 🙂

Anonymous

Hello everyone. I’m MovieMaker 2.0, but you can all call me Sammy. I have just started out with BrickFilms about a year ago, and I love it. I usually focus around Star Wars or Batman films, but I have sooooooooooooooo many Legos that I could make just about any kind of film. I’m pretty young, so I could use any good advice from anyone here! 🙂

Thanks, MovieMaker 2.0 (Sammy)

legopotato
    Participant

Hi, I’m LegoPotato and my kids have gotten into stop motion with Lego quite recently for school projects and are now becoming addicted, so I’m trying to help them out in becoming better at it all.

Galaxy Patrol
    Participant

Welcome 😀

ed pierce
    Participant

Hi, my name is Ed and I am relatively new to Brick filming so I can use as many tips as I can get from the more experienced people here. If you see me on the forum, feel free to say hi!

Anonymous

Hello, I’m Anna. Nice to meet all of you! I look forward to learning more about brickfilming 🙂

Steve C
    Participant

Hi everyone! I’m new to making brickfilms but have been fooling around with LEGOs for years.Thought it was time to have some real fun with them.Hope to get to know you all and learn a few things along the way

Viewing 10 posts - 71 through 80 (of 85 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.