iPhone Ad

Home Forums Brickfilming Forums Review Films iPhone Ad

This topic contains 32 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  thenome 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 31 total)
  • Author

MindGame
    Participant

My entry to the Insanely Great Tees iPhone Ad Contest.

H.264
    YouTube

Enjoy!

-MindGame

Lord_Of_The_LEGO
    Participant

Whoa.

KG
    Participant

Schweet.

Crazyanimator
    Participant

That was truly awesome.

Shale
    Participant

Hella fluid fight animation you’ve got there. The only thing wrong with it is that it ends. 🙁

Lechnology
    Participant

iPhone, I believe…

Would I get an iPhone? Hell yeah!

High Tower
    Participant

Awesome.

-ht

Nick Durron
    Participant

Way awesome.

I hate it when people post films soooo good that you have no comments whatsoever except just ‘awesome.’ I guess it’s a good thing…

Ladon
    Participant

I like the handheld effect, really adds to the animation to give it a living quality.

The only problem I’m having with the entries is how everyone’s titles are boring. You start off with a really fun ad, and then it winds down. It should NEVER wind down, you should want to buy one as soon as the action ends. Also, the typical configuration for an Apple ad is White or Grey on Black. Not the other way around 😉

Anonymous

That seems a bit too forward for Apple. I’d imagine they would defeat their competition passive-aggressively and not so directly.

Plus, he should’ve screamed at the camera, describing what he would do with really obscene language, as opposed to showing us what he would do. Yeah, that’s not conventional for a film, but that’s what makes it unique!

Cometgreen

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.