iPod

Home Forums Community Featured Articles iPod

This topic contains 14 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jeorge 13 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Jeorge
    Participant

Anyone here got one? I have, well not exactly, its at the post office i have to pay £20 customs fee 😡 so thats annoying. but still. i’m 99% there 🙂

Anyone got one?

-jeorge

RevMen
    Participant

Here’s what I would like:

iRiver H140

Up to 16 hours of battery life
    Supports MP3, WMA, ASF, WAV and OGG music files
    Integrated FM tuner
    Backlit remote control with 4-line display
    Built-in voice recorder
    Real-time MP3 encoding (no PC required)
    40GB of internal storage
    Store or transfer files of any type
    Optical input and output

The tuner and the ogg file support are both key features to me.

So many toys…

They have a secret you know…..

http://www.ipodsdirtysecret.com/

THX1138
    Participant

yeah, out of the thousands of ipods that ship, there’s bound to be one bad battery.

i havea dell dj, im happy with it. works fine in linux.

cicero

“THX1138” wrote: yeah, out of the thousands of ipods that ship, there’s bound to be one bad battery.

i havea dell dj, im happy with it. works fine in linux.

I posted my 2 cents here a minute ago and for some reason it didn’t submit properly…oh well, another 2 cents…

I thought all the battery problems in the iPods were fixed in the 3rd or 4 gen. Either way, iPod is now a safe buy these days. But imo, Apple was robbing consumers of their $$$ with the 1st and 2nd gen. There were so many problems, which they left the consumer to ahh,…ummmm…lets say ‘discover’.

Im sure you won’t regret your purchase jeorge ❗

Personally, I got the 20 Gig iRiver, like in RevMens pic above. I haven’t looked back since…Its the single best pice of technology I’ve ever purchased (next to my computer).

cic.

Brian of Gep

“RevMen” wrote: iRiver H140

*drool*

That‘s why I’m going to work, tomorrow. 🙂

Markenration
    Participant

“jeorge” wrote: its at the post office i have to pay £20 customs fee 😡 so thats annoying.

That’s bad… 😕

cicero

Yikes! 😮
    I just reread my post and I came off sounding like your going to have problems with your ipod jeorge. Sorry about that. Its not like my opinion counts or anything but, what I ment to say was, You will be happy with your purchase because its probably a 4th gen iPod and so it does not have the problems that the earlier ones have.
    Sorry about that.
    cic.

willy trombone
    Participant

i have an ipod mini. i really like it 🙂

THX1138
    Participant

yeah, i was in dispute of getting an ipod mini or a dell dj, just something that worked well in linux. at the time, the ipod and ipod mini didnt have any linux software, but now there’s gtkpod and a few other apps.

but oh well, for $200, you get a dell ipod wannabe with the same functions, more file support, and linux support (lsongs and gnomad2)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.