Lego Christmas Special set

Home Forums Community General Brickfilming Lego Christmas Special set

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  filmyguy 10 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

filmyguy
    Participant

Here’s a pic of it.

Yeah, It’s not the best, but with good camera working, it’ll be fine. :mrgreen:

I’ve been going crazy for the last 5 hours, building and animating and such. I’m still not finished with all the scenes yet, which is bad. I have to get this thing done in four days. 🙁

Dave
    Participant

The line is really nice! There aren’t any close up shots to verify this, but I think it looks like it has a lot of variety in it. I’d just work on your background.

-Dave

filmyguy
    Participant

“Dave” wrote: The line is really nice! There aren’t any close up shots to verify this, but I think it looks like it has a lot of variety in it. I’d just work on your background.

-Dave

Yeah, I should get new backgrounds. I’ve using those two for three years now! :mrgreen:
    And, thanks! 🙂

skull brick
    Participant

Well, no need to post a whole new thread, just post it in the “Let me see your set” thread.
    I think the line looks awesome, but the backrounds should be the same color. Gray just doesn’t make a good backround.
    Also: I know the cam on the left is a lego studios, but is that other one the bratz camera?

filmyguy
    Participant

“skull brick” wrote: Well, no need to post a whole new thread, just post it in the “Let me see your set” thread.
    I think the line looks awesome, but the backrounds should be the same color. Gray just doesn’t make a good backround.
    Also: I know the cam on the left is a lego studios, but is that other one the bratz camera?

It’s a lamp. 😆

But yeah, I do agree with you I should get new backgrounds. 🙂
    Maybe after Christmas.
    Oh yeah, and I’ll post this stuff in the other thread next time, don’t worry.
    And thanks a lot too, btw! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.