lego

This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  johannes 13 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

enormous stinkhorn
    Participant

who wishes if a lego movie was made in the theater? that would be cool

Lechnology
    Participant

I do. I was hoping to see some in Toy Story but I never noticed any. It would have been cool to see actual Lego minifigs walking on the big screen

NO I don’t think it would be a cool because so many people would not appreciate the hard work that goes into the movies

hoogiman
    Participant

“Sain” wrote: NO I don’t think it would be a cool because so many people would not appreciate the hard work that goes into the movies

Hey, kids would. Kids movies usually dominate the box office.

Anonymous

Depends. Chances are it would be from TLC, and that means it will be some 3D animated movie. I don’t think many of us here would prefer that to a true stop-motion animated LEGO film.

Cometgreen

“hoogiman” wrote: [quote=”Sain”]NO I don’t think it would be a cool because so many people would not appreciate the hard work that goes into the movies

Hey, kids would. Kids movies usually dominate the box office.[/quote]

Yes kids would appreciate it but not for the hard work that goes into it and it would have to be a stop-motion film.

Sain

Anonymous

Look at ‘Chicken Run’. Thats entierly stop-motion and that did very well.

johannes
    Participant

i would like to see true megabudget lego animation, maybe my next one will be that.

thepotoo
    Participant

I’d like to see something like that…even if it was just a 3d animated thing. Maybe Rocketmen vs. Robots (if voice acting was added). That film could seriously go big and do well…
    Frankly, I have yet to see anything which is of good enough quality to go to the big screen. ROTE could almost do it, if not for the fact that it is 3 minutes long, SWTDG could also do it, if it were to be digitally enchanced. Other films just can’t hold your attention for long enough to make them worth watching on full screen.

If you want to get a brickfilm on the big screen, start contacting film directors who have a large wallet, a lot of imagination, and a lot of patience. :wink

johannes
    Participant

just re-thinkin your nickname: enormous phallus

could it mean what i think? 😀

huge p*nis? 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.