My first Film

Home Forums Brickfilming Forums Review Films My first Film

This topic contains 15 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  hoogiman 10 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Mr. Less
    Participant

It’s kind a weird but i hope you enjoy it. 😛

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/idiotless568/Films/charliesday.mpg

Next time my movies will be more thought out.

(it was made with Lego Studios if your asking about the quality )

unfoldingmetal
    Participant

Thats pretty good for a first movie. Better then mine, when the frame rate was like 2. 🙂 The more you make the better you get. Even though I am not the best, I hope yolegoman or wanderer2 posts something about this because I’m not good with reviews.

Yolegoman
    Participant

Looks good, wow, I was commented upon by Unfolding metal!

Will dl now, but I have chores to do, review might come later. 🙁

🙂

*Later:*
    Review:

Well, I must say, that wasn’t made by Wierdears! Much to good! And I loved the story!

This is another great debut from a young filmmaker!

Next time, try to tape your sets down, and make the cam lower on the set.

Your doing fine!

I loved the story. 🙂

Yolegoman

The Janitor
    Participant

I was going to make two suggestions, both of which Yolegoman just made. Tape down the set and get the camera lower and closer to the action. And also, focus the camera. Other than that it was pretty good. You will get better with practice, but different software wouldn’t hurt either. I would suggest you download SMA. Its free and allows higher framerates.

I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Mr. Less
    Participant

Thanks Yolegoman, I’ll keep that advice in mind when i am making my next film.

IndyA
    Participant

What You got to do is get a new cam. and if you are using this one alot be sure to check that it is in focus, because it seemed to me that many of the scenes were out of focus and i could not see each character completley, but hey its the lego cam. That was good for your first film but make sure that your base blate and cam are taped down nice and good and in a spot next to the backround so that you can not see that table you had the film on in the whole movie. I would reccomend using a small brick such as this one —- it would help you keep your place of the mini fig as you have him walk because i noticed that he moved one peg sometimes when he was walking. overall nice first film 😀
    Kindest Regards 🙂
    IndyA

Mr. Less
    Participant

What web cam do you suggest Indy?

Yolegoman
    Participant

“idiotless568” wrote: What web cam do you suggest Indy?

Go Here: http://www.brickfilms.com/article_stefan_webcams.html

Then you’ll have all the info you need. 😀

IndyA
    Participant

Well most people such as me and yolegoman would highly reccomend the logitech quickcam 4000 pro because you can find it at a very cheap price and its the best web cam to be found at that price at the moment. 🙂
    I do love that cam 😀
    Kindest Regards 😀
    IndyA

Sketchy
    Participant

Hi idiotless568,

Like Indy A surgested to me, you should really go for the Logitech Quickcam 4000 pro. It cost me a bit though, since I live in Australia.

Still, worth it 🙂

SkEtChY

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.