New Movie! ))) Parody^3: 'About a Door' ((( -Gotta-have-LEGO

Home Forums Brickfilming Forums Review Films New Movie! ))) Parody^3: 'About a Door' ((( -Gotta-have-LEGO

This topic contains 11 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Gotta-have-LEGO 11 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Gotta-have-LEGO
    Participant

Well, I just completed a new movie. Yes, I know by just the name some of you are already rolling your eyes :roll but I had to make it. Just couldn’t resist carrying the in-place traditions a little farther.

Parody^3: ‘About a Door’ (2MB/55s)
    http://www.pinnah.com/rc3/videos/parody^3.wmv

Enjoy!
    RC

Gotta-have-LEGO
    Participant

Dumb link 😡 Well, it’ll work if you copy it anyway.

RC

Shadow the Rebel
    Participant

Here you go.

I’m too tired to watch it now, so I’ll do it later.

Gotta-have-LEGO
    Participant

Come on, people, hasn’t anyone watched it yet?

Off Topic: I came across this funny quote not too long ago. It goes “Some things are just too good for words……………. that’s why there’s emoticons.”

strider
    Participant

Just finished watching it. (Yes, I did ‘watch this’) Not too bad, but it didn’t amuse me very much. There was one part where some off-the-set stuff was visible. The animation was decent.

Speaking of quotes, here’s one of my new favorites from State and Main:

“Everybody makes their own fun. If you don’t make it yourself it aint fun. It’s entertainment.”

Shadow the Rebel
    Participant

It was alright. The set didn’t seem big enough. Also, the framerate seemed low, what did you film at?

Picture quality looked good, but I couldn’t read the sign, probably because of compression.

I particularly liked the head scratching sound.

Overall, keep up the good work. Build some bigger sets or make sure your camera can’t see past the set by moving the camera closer, shoot at a higher framerate and you should be good to go.

Anonymous

Low Framerate, and I saw like part of the room you filmed it in. USe a backdrop at least.

Rich.
    Participant

That means he got accepted in 5 days! OMG! RStudios TIS THE BEST REVIEWER EVER!1!!!!!!!

DroidFilms
    Participant

At first I thought it was dumb, but when the song came on, I started dancing to it. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Gotta-have-LEGO
    Participant

“acericardo” wrote: That means he got accepted in 5 days! OMG! RStudios TIS THE BEST REVIEWER EVER!1!!!!!!!

zOMG!!1! Wow! That was fast! Thank you RStudios!
    Seriously, I got onto brickfilms and I when I glanced at the new movies I blinked several times and stared at it, finally realizing that it WAS infact MY film. I was like WOWZERS!

Thank you for the comments. Yes, the film IS very jerky. I’m still just in the process of learning the sublties of brickfilming, and while I’m not a n00b I’m DEFINITELY not good quality yet at least. Fair at best. Also, until I learn how to link my camera with my PC to take the pictures without touching the camera, it’s still just too much work to do very smooth photography and many frames by hand. I really don’t know what frame rate I filmed it at as I simply just filmed it making adjustments to the fig that seemed right. Yeah, not too brilliant, huh? Sadly, this is one of my ‘better’ films which should warn you in advance of my older ones! 😆
    Concerning the set not being big enough, yes, that was a dumb mistake. I had thought it would be big enough when I started but I guess I got too caught up in the filming and I only noticed that when I was compiling the film. But at least it fits the quirky dumb nature of the film!
    Oh, and for those of you who couldn’t read the sign (which is probably everyone!) I wanted to say that this ‘error’ was one that was actually intended. I didn’t want to show just the same old “Do Not Open This Door” so I scribbled in by hand the small message “lyk, dont op3n d1s door dud3!!1!”. The compression of the film distorting adds to the effect and helps to not offend those offended by chatspeak. 😀
    And lastly, I couldn’t resist telling you Shadow the Rebel that believe it or not I actually made that head scratching sound by saying it. It did sound very funny after recording it and it’s one of my favorite parts too.
    Well, thank you again for all the comments. Oh, and I WILL use a backdrop next time.

RC

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.