parody contest

This topic contains 23 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  cool_comix_studios 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 24 total)
  • Author

cool_comix_studios
    Participant

Hi, I’m hosting a parody contest. I need someone who is willing to have their movie parodied.

RULES:

– One person submits their movie to be parodied, all contestants make a parody of this movie.
    – Contestants may use clips from the original film (eg. if you would like to use a scene from the film, you don’t have to recreate it, you can use the clip.)
    – The person who is having their movie parodied must upload their movie to somewhere where contestants can download it easily.
    – The judges will be the director of the original film, and I.

-CCS

Spitfire Studios
    Participant

I have no clue what you just said…

Krick
    Participant

If you want your contest to be taken seriously, take your post seriously. I can barely understand the rules.

MB
    Participant

Here is my translation:

Hi, I’m hosting a parody contest. I need someone who is willing to have their movie parodied.

[spoiler=RULES]
    – One person submits their movie to be parodied, all contestants make a parody of this movie.
    – Contestants may use clips from the original film (eg. if you would like to use a scene from the film, you don’t have to recreate it, you can use the clip.)
    – The person who is having their movie parodied must upload their movie to somewhere where contestants can download it easily.
    – The judges will be the director of the original film, and I.[/spoiler]

Crazyanimator
    Participant

LOL nice sheep avatar MB. CCS if you have an idea for a contest, post it in the General Brickfilming Forum. Ideas go there, only planned and finished contests go here.

MB
    Participant

Nope, I think it should go here.

It seems well planned.

Sorry to stamp on your bonfire, crazyanimator.

EDIT: By the way, I may be interested in this contest, CCS.

cool_comix_studios
    Participant

thank you MB for decoding my rules 🙂 , i can admit i could just bearley understand what i typed!

-CCS

cool_comix_studios
    Participant

so now all we need is to get someone who will have their movie parodied

-CCS

cool_comix_studios
    Participant

anyone?

-CCS

KG
    Participant

Stop triple posting. This isn’t a chat room.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.