Parody^2: About a Door

Home Forums Brickfilming Forums Review Films Parody^2: About a Door

This topic contains 25 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  MindGame 11 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 25 total)
  • Author

WhiteDragon
    Participant

Well, I was hit by a little burst of inspiration, so I decided to get off my butt and actually animate something again. Now, you’re probably thinking that this is another parody about Holgor’ film “About a Door,” and it is… sort of. Actually, it’s a parody of LoganArt’s parody of “About a Door.”

Anyway, here’s the film:

RealMedia encoded: 50 seconds long, 1.7 MB

Enjoy!

Anonymous

Great little short there Tim, good animation, really funny!

Since the subject has been brought up again I might as well let you all know that I’m working on my own door film. :wink

David West
    Participant

😆

Very good little film. Extremely entertaining, and wonderful animation.

~SPOILERS!~

I laughed all through the song, and I laughed even harder when the dude got ran over.

Anonymous

😆

You are my brickfilming hero. 😉 I wasn’t expecting the Family Guy version! :laughcry: At first, I thought you had a voice identical to Seth McFarland.

Ahh, so glad I have a copy of that song now. Or at least the first few seconds. If only you had Adam West. 😀

Cometgreen

KG
    Participant

A parody of a parody?Now I’m freaked.

Loved it!Even though I hadn’t seen Logan’s or Holgor’s films, I still enjoyed it.Good work!

-KG

Anonymous

😆 LOL!!!
    A parody of a parody!! The animation matched the music quite well.
    I liked the ending. I guess we have an “Attack of the Parodies” theme going on Brickfilms.

Shootin Bricks
    Participant

😆
    I’d post a review, but I’m laughing too hard to type…

Seriously, that was excellent!

Lieberman Bros.
    Participant

LOL

Thanks for the laughs

-LB

strider
    Participant

😈 NOW I shall make a parody of a parody of a parody of Holgor’s Door!! Moo Hoo HA HA.

Anonymous

teriffic.

and I for one, am glad that the definition of parody, and how it differs from “rip off”, is finally beginning to be understood around here.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.