Peril of Doc Ock alternate ending!

Home Forums Brickfilming Forums Review Films Peril of Doc Ock alternate ending!

This topic contains 24 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Uh oh 13 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 24 total)
  • Author

timdrage
    Participant

Finally it can be revealed! The special edition of our Spider-Man film, now with even sillier ending! 🙂

Can be downloaded (quicktime movs) from
    http://www.superherohype.com/news/spide … hp?id=2358

Will be avaliable in different formats on the SYF site sooon I hope… will post again when it is,

Hope you enjoy!

Markenration
    Participant

This is a very good movie, and a very good ending. Animation was smooth, very good use of special effects, the skeleton part. The movie was humorous. 🙂 I like this ending.

This may go to Post and Review forum 🙂

Anonymous

Wow. Not only was it nice to watch this masterpeice again, but the alternate ending was just 😆

Anonymous

yeah. You’ve Pwned us.

hali
    Participant

Certainly interesting, and some really effective replacement and exposure effects, but I didn’t enjoy it anywhere near as much as the original. It was just too silly.

I have more interest in where this fell in production. The animation seemed more rushed, less polished…

Was this an original ending that got planned? Changed? Removed? or filmed after completion?

Or was it contractual to extend the life of the animation as a promo?

Are you able to fill us in?

cheers,

Hali

Stefan
    Participant

Wonderful! Now I have 2 tasks for you.

1) Answer Hali’s more than interesting questions.

2) Add this beauty to the directory, and fix thebroken images!

Any chance you guys can make it to the UK meet?

Stefan.

Tim
    Participant

You guys ROCK. BTW, I got the Monty Python SPecial Edition DVD with your lego film on it. You guys ROCK!!!!

Schlaeps
    Participant

Awesome! This was actually the first time I’d seen this film (Yahoo won’t play it on Macs or something like that). Anyways, IT ROCKED! The only thing that bugged me was when Spiderman shoots his webs… It doesn’t look quite right…

But I’m just being picky. Great Job! Keep up the good work!

KG
    Participant

Neat!Not quite as well animated as the last ending, as Hali said, but still really cool.

“Hali” wrote:
    It was just too silly.

That’s why it was awesome. 😛

Kyle
    Participant

This ending was funny but I dont think it was necessary to make the ending that long, im glad you made the ending what you did in the end. The animation was not as good as previously stated. I loved it though, always great to see something new from you guys. Nice. 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.