Problem???

Home Forums Community General Brickfilming Problem???

This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Shorty_Productions 14 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Shorty_Productions
    Participant

I have yet another problem 😆 Before I upload my movie to brickshelf, I can watch it and it works fine, but then I upload it to brickshelf there’s an error? Can anyone help me???

Thanks in advanced

Stefan
    Participant

Check the file size. Chances are that it didn’t upload completely, in which case you should try again.

Stefan.

X
    Participant

happened to me once but it was with a pic

Shorty_Productions
    Participant

I tried it again, but this time it didn’t upload at all. Proteus did you just not upload the picture?

cwr89
    Participant

were there any spaces in the file name? that screws me up all the time

CWRPRoductions
    Casey

Shorty_Productions
    Participant

There were no spaces in the filename. I guess I’ll just keep trying stuff, if anyone finds a solution please tell me 😀

mrgraff
    Participant

Your filename may contain characters that are not allowed. Sometimes the folder name is not valid or perhaps you didnt choose a indexing category for the file.

Perhaps you could e-mail it to someone and have them try to upload it and then see what errors come up?

— mrgraff

Shorty_Productions
    Participant

All my filename says is BaldFFSowTest. That’s a good idea I will email it to someone.

Thanks mrgraff

X
    Participant

be sure it has a correct file extension behind the name because brickshelf only allows certain types of files to be uploaded…..

like:

BaldFFSowTest.mov

or whatever your filetype of choice is……
    that is most likely your problem…

Shorty_Productions
    Participant

Proteus when I try to email it to you, it won’t let me because it’s too big of a file. 😡 Now I don’t know what to do!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.