Shadow

Home Forums Fim Making Forums Production Shadow

This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Kyle 14 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Lieberman Bros.
    Participant

How do you make the shadow effect effect like in the justice league theme? 😕

Anonymous

What exactly do you mean? Do you have any pictures/examples of what kind of effect you want to achieve?

Cometgreen

Lieberman Bros.
    Participant

David West
    Participant

Use all black minifigs and put a low light filter over it? It might work 😕 .

Anonymous

You have lots of options:

-Very careful lighting, coming from the back or so
    -Use black and white, with the figs not being very illuminated
    -Bluescreen, turning down the figs’ brightness/contrast (this is a last resort, really)
    -What David West suggested, all black figs

Good luck.

Cometgreen

Kapaluchi Studios
    Participant

I am sure my advice won’t work, but I use logic. What’s happening in that picture? it seems that the light is coming from behind them in a sun set. So, what I would suggest is to put the light behind the minifigs.

Lieberman Bros.
    Participant

As a matter of fact Kapaluchi your idea seems the easiest and best. 😀

Thanx to all. We’ll let you know if it works! 🙂

David West
    Participant

Here’s how my idea looks: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/David … shadow.jpg

In my opinion it looks pretty good, it wast made by putting an all black minifig on a dark grey base plate that was about three inches in front of a white poster board that had a bright desklamp shining directly through it. Also, unlike I’d originally said there are no filters on it.

Lieberman Bros.
    Participant

NICE! were gonna try it now.

Once again

Thanx

Kyle
    Participant

Alpha channels do stuff like that I believe. If you have software that can do that.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.