sound

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  LowweeK 14 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Gandalf the White
    Participant

whats the best free sound program besides videomach and ddclip(couldn’t install ddclip) that easily let’s you put in sounds and dialogue into your .avi files

also whats the best video editing program(free)

Soundtrack producer isn’t the best thing in the world to use. Give me a sec and I’ll see if I can find a link. If you use Windows XP, check out Windows Movie Maker. I have it, use it, it works great!

Here ya go:
    http://www.daly.co.uk/iconic/programs/sp.html

HappyFace
    Participant

What video editing software is nice for stop motion? like delte only some frame of your animation copi some of them…. cose i need one and i really dont know. tell me the best i can find free or not 🙂

U can use videomach to add/delete frames…but you have to split the .avi file into many .jpg files. Best thing to do is create a folder somewhere to keep them all in one place, then just add and remove from the folder, then combine them back into a .avi using videomach. Takes a little bit but works good. Also useful for frame by frame editing. I don’t know of other programs that u can use without splitting it into seperate frames first (cept WMM), but I don’t know alot about some of the other programs.

HappyFace
    Participant

we can do that with alamdv

Gandalf the White
    Participant

I have Windows movie maker, but dont really know how to use it (like importing .avi files or seeing ech indvidul frame, an puttingvsounds in)
    which software is good for puting sounds in certain frames , also how can i add credits and things like that

LowweeK
    Participant

There must be some “Light” counterpart of most pro audio editors like WaveLab, Sound Forge, Cool Edit,… There should be cheap and perhaps free. Also note that many of them are shipped with soundcards, midi keyboards,… This could be a good reason to do a 2-in-1 investment. 😛

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.