Special Delivery

Home Forums Brickfilming Forums Review Films Special Delivery

This topic contains 11 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Genghis Khan 12 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Genghis Khan
    Participant

Sent just now! Made with Anasazi SMA, Windows Movie Maker, Windows Media Player, and Logitech Webcam. See it!

Rolz
    Participant

Um, where?
    Because if you submitted it right now, it won’t gonna show up in a second. You have to wait ’till someone reviews it. Or you can send the link here.

Genghis Khan
    Participant

Dragoon
    Participant

Hmm, that was somewhat amusing. The animation wasn’t TOO awful, but it could definately use a lot of work and polishing. If you spent some more time on it, you’d get better results. This movie looked like it was thrown together in 15 minutes. The story didn’t make any sense whatsoever, but as I said, it was amusing. I liked the chef’s voice.

Genghis Khan
    Participant

Thanks, I did all the voices. It took me two days to make that, actually. My computer was kinda “sick” yesterday, so it was slow as heck.

Genghis Khan
    Participant

Could anyone else review this?

MindGame
    Participant

[spoiler]The animation wasn’t too bad. It does need some work, though. Try using a higher framerate. I also do think you should have had more events happen than just the gang stop the pizza. Also, add credits to the film.[/spoiler]

-MindGame

Genghis Khan
    Participant

I will try to download Windows Movie Maker 2.1 sometime to add credits and special effects. I should have made it longer. I am going to work on something new tomorrow. I am going on a road trip today.

Mechanco
    Participant

Hmmm. I can tell you used LEGO Studios to make this. It wasn’t too bad, but I was really disappointed when the gangster stopped him and the chef just knocked him over. Try to make it more realistic next time :wink

Stefan
    Participant

I agree with Mechanco and MindGame. I am really sad it ended so quickly. You cannot make an entertaining film with no story. Not unless you’re going for something artistic and strange.

The guy could have been kidnapped by the gang, end up in a laboratory where a mad professor tried to turn him into a mouse, but he managed to escape and put the professor in his place in this device. Then he had to find his way out of the building, which is infested with guards. Etc. etc… “Alabama Jones and the Lost Topping of Doom” shows how much more can be gotten out of this concept. Go ahead, and try better next time!

Stefan.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.