Spiderman

Home Forums Brickfilming Forums Review Films Spiderman

This topic contains 10 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 12 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

The newest film from CJ Studios. Originally intended to be a web-swinging test, this came out instead.

http://www.postbrickfilms.com/cjstudios/spiderman.wmv

Enjoy.

Super Cameraman
    Participant

Woah. That actually made me laugh! Good animation! You did know that there is a purse lego piece, right? I didn’t know what it was at first.

🙂 🙂 🙂 / 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

Super Cameraman

Feel free to use the half head emotion!

High Tower
    Participant

Pretty good CJ! 🙂 The animation was very good, but the lighting was pretty bad. It was quite an enjoyable film except for that. Great job! 😀

-htf

MindGame
    Participant

Your animation has improved greatly! YOur lighting oculd use some work, and your picture quality, although kind of grainy, is acceptable. Good job, gave me a good laugh 🙂

-MindGame

LegoMike
    Participant

Very perfecto animation! It was funny and cool. You should make a long movie about it.

Anonymous

Nice, like LegoMike said you should make make a long movie about spiderman or “SpiderThug” lol.

strider
    Participant

Nice; I wasn’t totally expecting that ending. The animation was pretty good, but it was kind of grainy. I loved the running part, it looked great.

DB
    Participant

It made me laugh, the only thing I would say to work on is the voice acting and try cutting out the mouse clicks at the end of each line.

-DB

White
    Participant

I wasn’t expecting something lkike that for 39 secs. That was funny and the animation was good. Well done

Krick
    Participant

:offtopic: Where the heck does everyone get those ninja turtle figs?

[spoiler]Good job. Much better animation then your other films. You might want to give the people who made the opening picture credit though. I liked the twist at the end. I’m not sure if you were trying to censor it or something, but it would have been darkly humorous to see the person being kicked.[/spoiler]

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.