STOP ASHLEE SIMPSON!

Home Forums Community Featured Articles STOP ASHLEE SIMPSON!

This topic contains 15 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  X 12 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • Author

titantiger
    Participant

http://www.petitiononline.com/StopAsh/petition.html

She is giving singers a bad reputation, and i for one am sick of seeing her face everywhere. Please sign, if you are disgusted with her aswell.

I wouldn’t normally post this, but she needs to be stopped.

KG
    Participant

Someone has alot of time on their hands!

titantiger
    Participant

i wish i made it, but i didn’t. I’ve been busy moviemaking 🙂

Dan
    Participant

Oh my best post evar!!!

I liked her better as a blonde.

Darth
    Participant

Even though I don’t like Ashlee Simpson, still you shouldn’t make her stop doing what she loves. Imagine if someone made you stop making Brickfilms. It would be the same.

X
    Participant

To tell you the truth,
    I hate almost all mainstream music…..so why not first start with metallica and 50 cent and the linkin park wannabes…..

Next we go for individual genres,
    First is Rap, then country….
    After which goes the rest of mainstream 😈

I will then force the populance into submission with skinny puppy, KMFDM, and funker vogt.

At which point I will turn all of the “prosti-tots” into a lower slave class.
    Maybe the ravers to…..

Anonymous

“titan” wrote: She is giving singers a bad reputation

That’s pretty high praise. I’d say she’s giving ditsy posers a bad reputation. To say she’s a singer is a big step up.

“xero” wrote: I will then force the populance into submission with skinny puppy, KMFDM, and funker vogt.

Which then make them mainstream, and thus you won’t like them anymore.

Cometgreen

MindGame
    Participant

Yeeeaaahhhh…

I’m gonna have to say some people have waaaay to much time on their hands. Ashlee isn’t what most folks would call…what’s the word I’m looking for?…talented. After her SNL screw-up, I thought she was through.

I guess I can commend them for trying, but this is a big waste of time. This is never going to happen…

Oh well,

-MindGame

X
    Participant

“Cometgreen” wrote: [quote=”titan”]She is giving singers a bad reputation

That’s pretty high praise. I’d say she’s giving ditsy posers a bad reputation. To say she’s a singer is a big step up.

“xero” wrote: I will then force the populance into submission with skinny puppy, KMFDM, and funker vogt.

Which then make them mainstream, and thus you won’t like them anymore.

Cometgreen[/quote]

YOu catch on quick my friend 🙂

But still you know nothing.
    I am speaking out against the current mainstream music,
    It is all “I am a bigga gangstaaaaah than u iz”
    OR
    I am the most origional person/musician on the planet, and i make the sadest music 3v4r.

I am sick of it.

Anonymous

Well there’s an argument that all industrial music is just people banging bits of metal with sticks and shouting. Horses for courses, Proteus. Live and let live.

I’m not a huge fan of any of the various Simpson pop princesses, but some people obviously are. If you don’t like it, listen to something else. There’s a reason why your radio and TV have an off switch.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.