Studio logo required

Home Forums Community Featured Articles Studio logo required

This topic contains 40 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 13 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 41 total)
  • Author

richardfrost
    Participant

rstudios and I were wondering if any of you hot young CGI dudes out there might be willing to knock us up a logo for our studios.

I was thinking of a spinning, reflective snowflake on a pure black background done as a loopable clip, but only 3-4 seconds long.

Anyone up for the challenge?

Anonymous

Hmmm, I’d like to request a logo too. It would start with a veiw of the jungle treetops, then it would move down fairly quicly to the forest floor, and show a small bonzai tree. The words Bonzai! Studios would appear in chrome. If anybody could do this, I would be VERY much appreciated.

BTW richard, your logo sounds cool!

You mean…
    …forest floor, and show a BONSAI tree… :roll

Bonzai, you should have a guy on top of a tree in the jungle, jump off yelling, “BONZAI!” and crashinhg on a small bonsai tree. :wink

Motfilms
    Participant

“Chemical Productions!” wrote: Bonzai, you should have a guy on top of a tree in the jungle, jump off yelling, “BONZAI!” and crashinhg on a small bonsai tree.

Then dying.

X
    Participant

Or possibly a zero fighter pilot screaming BONZAIIIIII
    and then flying into a cliff…….

if you pay me i will do it bonzai…..we talk 3 figures here……
    as far as richards goes……I might be able to do that as it is fairly simple.
    I will have to check some stuff first, so someone else feel free to grab this as i will take a LONG TIME to do it….Hey, im a perfectionist, what can i say?

Bonzai could have a guy jumping out of an airplane, yelling bozai! Then his ‘chute doesn’t open and he smacks into the floor of a jungle, then a time-lapse shot starts. We see the rotting corpse decaying into the ground, then after a while a bonsai tree sprouts up. Then the name could appear like this:

BONSAI
    then “BONZ !” comes down and knocks “BONS” off the bottom of the screen leaving-
    BONZAI!

:wink

Anonymous

Hmm, I’m a bit interested. By snowflake, do you mean just a figure that has the shape of a snowflake but is like a piece of metal (hence the reflective surface), or something that looks like a real snowflake, with imperfections and all?

Cometgreen, who was planning to ask in the chat :notimpressed:

richardfrost
    Participant

“Bonzai” wrote: Hmmm, I’d like to request a logo too.

First of all, what you need, Bonzai, IS TO START YOUR OWN THREAD! You truly are the master spammer and hijacker of your generation. You have succeeded in negating my request and starting a debate on what your studio sig should be! 😡

Thanks to Proteus and Cometgreen for actually answering my post.

“Cometgreen” wrote: Hmm, I’m a bit interested. By snowflake, do you mean just a figure that has the shape of a snowflake but is like a piece of metal (hence the reflective surface), or something that looks like a real snowflake, with imperfections and all?

Cometgreen, who was planning to ask in the chat :notimpressed:

What I imagined CG, was a piece of metallic substance shaped like a snowflake but with rounded edges. It would spin once and return to exactly where it started, so that the clip could be looped. The spin would take 3-4 seconds, which would be enough time to read the studio name.

The studio name would not be on the clip, to allow for it to be changed over time. I would simply overlay it. The clip size would, ideally, be 640 x 480, to allow it to be used at a range of frame sizes.

Thanks for your interest, any favours would, of course, be returned.

THX1138
    Participant

ill take shot at the snowflake animation, and later the bonzai one, both for free.

i have a logo i made for myself (Digital Pixel). ill post it to my website tonight and be back here tomorrow with a link so you can see what my logo experience is.

X
    Participant

I will also try my hand at this, as i now know the specs i need…
    btw, any particular screen size for it?
    (i’ll do an 800 by 600 as a start, whatever you need after that just say)

Masterful X out :mrgreen:

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.