Train Films!

Home Forums Community General Brickfilming Train Films!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  zepper 11 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jordan
    Participant

Some of us at save.9vtrains.com are putting together a DVD of videos to send to LEGO on why the 9V train line should be kept around.

News Flash: LEGO is considering retiring the current 9V train system and switching to a battery powered one, which makes some of us quite unhappy.

You can help! We want your films on LEGO trains for our DVD! Especially ones that show the impact of LEGO trains on the community. We hope to show LEGO that 9V trains have far-reaching influence, lead to monetary outlay on other Lego lines, and broadcast LEGO products to a much greater audience. With your help, we hope to successfully make our case.

Thanks,
    Jordan

White
    Participant

Are you talking about films as in animations in the directory of things like how much people enjoy palying with trains? I dont think I’ve seen a brickfilm with any of the 9V trains in.

Rich.
    Participant

Not again.

dogscarletnyc
    Participant

me to

nelsonstudios
    Participant

We’re already working on one! 🙂

It is definantly a good idea, but LEGO would be be more likely to not discontinue the trains if a bunch of people just kept buying them.

zepper
    Participant

I don’t think the lego film makers make such a big difference though. For every film maker, there’s a million little kids…you get the idea.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.