TV

This topic contains 16 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Schlaeps 12 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Schlaeps
    Participant

Basically this film is a compilation of all the shorts I wanted to do this summer but never got around to. I know the final bit may offend some people around here but I couldn’t resist making it.

Also, with this film I move away from 15 FPS up to 24 FPS and I must say that I am very pleased with the results.

So without further ado, I give you “TV”!

Real: Lowhigh

Enjoy!

-Schlaeps

mrgraff
    Participant

Very nice.[spoiler]You should do a complete Mr. Roger’s Neighborhood story. That little bit looked great.

The final bit was awesome as well; perfect use of the music and infomercial style.

Only one change would have made the film clips perfect. Brickfilms is in CO, not CA.[/spoiler]

MindGame
    Participant

Is there supposed to be no sound? Because I don’t get any. Besides that, you made a great transition from 15fps to 24fps. Everything is very smooth and well done. Kudos to you 🙂

-MindGame

Schlaeps
    Participant

“mrgraff” wrote: [spoiler]You should do a complete Mr. Roger’s Neighborhood story. That little bit looked great. [/spoiler]

[spoiler]As soon as my school schedule clears up I think you can expect one. I already have a script.[/spoiler]

“MindGame” wrote: Is there supposed to be no sound? Because I don’t get any.

Yes, there is. Perhaps you have your speakers turned down?

MindGame
    Participant

I have a problem then. Now I don’t get any sound AT ALL. For anything. I’ll have to ask Dad in the morning 😕

-MindGame

Lechnology
    Participant

😆
    [spoiler]Taking on the Weird Al trend, eh? :wink

I had been contemplating on a brickfilms ad series and this movie of yours has inspired me to go for it.[/spoiler]
    A bit too much on the ghost trail. Unless that has to do with the compression?

Monko
    Participant

Lol great! I noticed a little bit of lag at the beggining of each skit but otherwise great Camera Quality and Animation! ROFL that Infomercial add was by far the best.

Ladon
    Participant

Some of it was really jumpy. Then it stopped jumping and became smooth again.
    I don’t know about the low-res though…

Schlaeps
    Participant

Yeah… I’m wasn’t sure if the lagging was just my computer (it plays real files with a big lag sometimes). The smaller version is better but I’ll try and make a non-lag version even though it may be a bigger file size.

Quigibo
    Participant

[spoiler]That part with the noob-zapper was great 😆 But how I wish that was real… 🙁 [/spoiler]

Great overall! The animation was really good, the story was funny, and the voices were great. Nice job 8) .

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.