joined 1 year ago
The BrickFilms Wiki
Brickfilms.com is staffed by volunteers who donate their time and services free of charge. It is also the Brickfilms policy to always provide access to all content on the site for free. Unfortunately, the web servers on which Brickfilms resides and the bandwidth it uses do not come without a price.
A Brickfilms Patronage is a way for a member to help offset the operating costs of the site while taking on a greater role in its operation. In exchange for a yearly donation, the Brickfilms Patron is given a few extra priviledges, which include use of the server for personal e-mail or even a website. Patrons of Brickfilms also provide the numerical ratings for all the films in the film directory. Donations can be handled through PayPal, which allows for simple, secure transations.
All patrons receive:
- The ability to rate films in the directory
- An advertisement-free browsing experience!
- A rank graphic below your username in the forums, plus the ability to create polls
- A “Quick PM” feature that allows you to send private messages in the forums without leaving the page you’re on.
- A special “Script” feature that allows you to edit, share and work on your latest film idea.
- A special “Weekly Update” feature to inform you of the latest directory additions and site news
- Early access to some new site features before they’re available to the public
Comment display has been disabled on this doc.
Comment posting has been disabled on this doc.