10 Brick Contest

This topic contains 145 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Redmurunga Redmurunga 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of GopedGuy
    GopedGuy

Exile just started filming and is 30 seconds into it. Hey u can use real to change windows into real? i probably wont win but i love doing small contests like this

Peace maybe i wil win :o
    Exile

#64702 Reply
    Profile photo of Mirko
    Mirko

Ok, I’m going to enter. I even bought some new pieces on ebay today. If there are only 10, they have to be the right ones :).

Mirko

#64727 Reply
    Profile photo of seniorstevo
    seniorstevo

I want to enter sooooo many contest… but I can’t :cry: I have other films going on… how tragic

#64790 Reply
    Profile photo of Blunty
    Blunty

people stop trying to get all dodgy with the rules, the limitation IS the challenge, not cheating it.

#64824 Reply
    Profile photo of Mirko
    Mirko

In the What happened? thread it was said that this thread is not there any more, but it seems I can post to it. Has it been revived?

Mirko

EDIT: I see, sorry.

#64826 Reply
    Profile photo of Felix
    Felix

Read through the whole “what happened?” thread and you’ll know.

Sorry for the offtopic.

#65181 Reply

you could use a basketball player and only use 5 elements.

#65228 Reply
    Profile photo of Mirko
    Mirko

Sorry if this has been answered already, I just ran over the thread again and couldn’t find anything about it.

Are there any constraints as for the title and credits other than there has to be a still image of all the parts in the credits? E.g., can we use CGI while the title is shown if it doesn’t have any connection to the actual animation (like in the HAT entry “The Golden Elephant”)?

Mirko

#65266 Reply
    Profile photo of jcdude
    jcdude

I think I’ll enter the contest. Even though I can’t compare with everyone else. :oops:

#65325 Reply
    Profile photo of IndyA
    IndyA

this looks great and i am going to enter.
    One thing i dont think youve covered yet,
    Is it 10 elements in the current shot, or 10 overall?
    Adam

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 146 total)
Reply To: 10 Brick Contest
Your information: