2004 Sundance Online Film Festival

HomeForumsEvents and Projects ForumsContests Discussion2004 Sundance Online Film Festival

This topic has 1 voice, contains 5 replies, and was last updated by Avatar of RevMen RevMen 4095 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
August 6, 2003 at 7:45 am #10731
hali

2004 Sundance Online Film Festival:

http://institute.sundance.org/jsps/site.jsp?resource=pag_ex_programs_festival_online&sk=ZGBraHANgfpNfF3Q

check it out… $25 entry fee.

Hali

August 6, 2003 at 9:04 am #10733
Blunty

Sweet.
certainly bears some very serious consideration :)

thanx Hali.

August 6, 2003 at 4:45 pm #10788
Cometgreen

Rh-hhhh-heally?

The only problem I have is that the film is not allowed to be online before they screen it. And screening is from December 15-February 15!

*finishes up movie anyway*

I think we do have a good shot at the “New Forms” award, though I’m sure we would stand out for “Animation” as well.

Anyone else thinking about entering?

Cometgreen, wondering if he can get away with a “private” screening with brickfilms members…

August 6, 2003 at 5:05 pm #10791
strongest of the weak

Thats pretty cool. If I can finish more than one part to Good Cop Bad Cop I may have to look into this a bit further. Sadly though I can’t show it to anyone til december (check out the FAQ Comet), always a catch! Thanks for the heads up Hali.

August 6, 2003 at 5:55 pm #10802
Brian of Gep

You don’t have to make the film now… Try to finish it around December, and then not showing it to anyone shouldn’t be a problem.

August 6, 2003 at 6:06 pm #10804
RevMen

I think the submission deadline is September 12th of this year. So ya, you need to finish it soon. Then it just sits, unwatched, for months. How horrid! There’s nothing like the excitement of writing your post in the “Post and Review” section while your just-finished film is still cranking through the compressor.

But what an awesome opportunity to have your film seen by people who wouldn’t normally be exposed to it. Hmm, must figure out way to come up with submission. Maybe some sort of collaboration is in order.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.