2012 Brickfilmer's Guild Animation Festival

Home Forums Events and Projects Forums Contests Discussion 2012 Brickfilmer's Guild Animation Festival

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of BarudBrickFilms BarudBrickFilms 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

The Brickfilmer’s Guild and thefourmonkeys are proud to present the 2012 Brickfilmer’s Guild Animation Festival. The festival will showcase some of the best brickfilms of 2012 by members of the Brickfilmer’s Guild and the also other members of the YouTube brickfilming community. You do not need to be a member of the Brickfimer’s Guild, but we would hope you are already members of both the BFG and Brickfilms.com. We invite any YouTube brickfilmer to submit up to three of their best brickfilms of 2012. This can be a film that has already been made or one you make just for the festival, as long as it was published in 2012. For all the rules go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDJgRbYLUdM.

#419630 Reply
    Profile photo of Bric a brac
    Bric a brac

Looking forward to watch the submissions! I will definitely spread the word. Good luck to those who will join. :)

#419655 Reply
    Profile photo of Rakibul Hasan
    Rakibul Hasan
    Participant

I am not a good animator so i will not participate this festival. But i am waiting for it. Lets see what we find over here.

Thank you,
    Jamelucky7

#419692 Reply
    Profile photo of Brix_Gray
    Brix_Gray
    Participant

That would be great! I’m looking forward to see it. Good luck guys! :)

#420176 Reply
    Profile photo of Bric a brac
    Bric a brac

So did anyone from brickfilms joined the contest???

#421540 Reply

We had over 250 entries. There were members from Brickfilms.com, BiM, and Brick-A-Brac that entered. It was the most competitive contest that we have ever judged. There were so many great entries. We are putting together the awards show video and hope to have it released soon (I hope) on thefourmonkeys Classic YouTube Channel.

BM

#422392 Reply
    #422575 Reply

I loved watching the results video! The selection was huge! Would you mind telling me when the next contest festival is? I would love to know, so I could prepare my entry!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: 2012 Brickfilmer's Guild Animation Festival
Your information: