Baby shows by Aunsoft Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate

HomeForumsBrickfilming ForumsHardware and SoftwareBaby shows by Aunsoft Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate

This topic has 1 voice, contains 0 replies, and was last updated by Avatar of   289 days ago.

Viewing 1 post
Author Posts
Author Posts
November 5, 2013 at 7:46 am #437545

Baby shows by Aunsoft Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate

There are so many shootings scored in our mobile phones. Most are my baby’s daily recordings. And when baby’s birthday or other memorial days comes, I usually want to share a video about his daily life. Most of his recordings are videos. I just intend to choose some typical footages and combine them into one for easy-viewing. By using Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate, I could easily manage it.

Absolutely the first step is to add the files I need from my mobile phone Motorola ME865 through below options circled in red.

Then next, I chose the DVD (.vob) format through “Settings” interface which help me customize my proper file properties.

Hmm. My favorite step editing came. Editing the recordings with various effects was an important step to my final video. Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate was designed not only to transfer formats but also it had different editing functions. I could split the longer recordings, trim or crop the file, add some watermarks, make some changes in audio, and even add 3D effect like in below interface.

For example, there was one video which should be viewed by siding our heads because of the shooting angle. Luckily, in editing interface, I found the “Rotate” button. Push it, and now we can see it in a normal way.

What’s more, in order to compare the different periods of my baby, through the Image/Video Watermark button, I added one picture to the left of my video as a comparison. Moreover, I could customize its location and its size through below 4 buttons (left and top show its location; width and height decide its size). Also if you like, you could use other footages as watermark.

The image editing was OK. How about the audio? I finally replaced the original sound with background music through Audio Editor.

Simple editing finished, the only thing I need was to combine and transfer the files into one by choosing “merge into one file”.

Baby’s birthday is coming. To watch such an edited baby show is wonderful. With Aunsoft Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate, I did it.

Viewing 1 post

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.