24 hour Comp – Dates Poll

Home Forums Events and Projects Forums Contests and Film Festivals 24 hour Comp – Dates Poll

This topic contains 57 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of David West David West 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of David West
    David West

Before I announce the 24 Hour Competition, I would like some input on the date that it will be run. Whatever the date, the contest will begin at Midnight GMT. Keep that in mind when voting. Here is a map of the time zones if you need to see what time the competition will start for you. If there is a significant ammount of division on what day the contest should be ran on, then there will be several dates on which the contest is ran.

And please, only vote if you plan on entering the contest. And if any of the dates will work, choose the “Any date will work” option.

#120264 Reply
    Profile photo of IceMan
    IceMan

August 20th seems to be the only open day I can deticate the most hours towards brickfilming. :shrug:

IceMan.

Edit: If August 20th doesn’t work, the 27th would be fine to.

#120269 Reply
    Profile photo of MindGame
    MindGame

I’m good for any date (I hope).

-MindGame

#120270 Reply
    Profile photo of BertL
    BertL

All will work. Although I do have to somehow remember the contest.

#120275 Reply
    Profile photo of David West
    David West

Don’t worry about remembering it, I will make the announcement several weeks before the selected date.

#120278 Reply
    Profile photo of BertL
    BertL

Yes. I only remember things like those for, like, three seconds. I also live in a round glass house with water and plants in it.

:ontopic:
    Just to make it clear… the 24 hours are INCLUDING putting stuff online, right?

#120283 Reply
    Profile photo of Quigibo
    Quigibo

Two of the days work for me. Everyone exept the 20th. I didn’t know what to vote so I just picked the 13th

#120289 Reply
    Profile photo of Lechnology
    Lechnology

Work on that. Work on that day. Work.

I can’t even take a day off on any of those days. It’s the busiest day of the week. In addition to my shift, I have to deal with kids hyped and sugared up about movie day. :roll

All well.

#120290 Reply

Any of those would work best for me! :D

I once did a pretty good 5 min. short on a school night for a school project in about 5 or 6 hours! I came up with the concept and script and everything! I even burnt it to DVD for the presentation!

#120317 Reply
    Profile photo of Ticket
    Ticket

13th would be very convienient… nothing going on…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 58 total)
Reply To: 24 hour Comp – Dates Poll
Your information: