260 great movies a year

HomeForumsBrickfilming ForumsGeneral Brickfilming260 great movies a year

This topic has 1 voice, contains 5 replies, and was last updated by Avatar of legofred legofred 4186 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
July 2, 2003 at 2:51 am #7006
legofred

I was just looking at the amount of members in this community, and then I thought:
If all members of the community made one single brickfilm each per year and only one, and put all their brickfilming time, creativity and inspiration into that single project – then we would see (in average) something like FIVE new, really great brickfilms EVERY WEEK through the year.

This is just a funny thought. I don’t mean it should be a goal, thats not my point! But just imagine….

Fredrik

July 2, 2003 at 3:31 am #7007
Cometgreen

Yeah, but only about 20-30 of us are active brickfilmers. ;)

Cometgreen

July 2, 2003 at 3:33 am #7008
dandenmark

an interesting prospect. So maybe at the end of the year, we put them all together, and rate the top five in a week? Hmm…. What if one week there weren’t five made?

Also, something I’ve discovered is that altough it says we have about 250 users, eighty of them have never posted. I looked through the member list and concluded that only about 10 haven’t posted because they don’t have the time, or just keep the account as a side reference, and the rest simply are never going to use it again!

Very scary indeed.

July 2, 2003 at 6:57 am #7023
Drunken Farmer Ben

Well, the numbers could be worse. A car forum I frequent, there are 538 registered users, about 10-15 regular posters, 119 people with zero post, and 134 people who have posted once…

Also, a lot of people dont really make movies, which is kinda weird. They hang around, but never make a movie. And then the people that do, don’t make just one. They make several, so I guess they make up for everyone else…

July 2, 2003 at 8:04 am #7025
Brickbuilder

“Drunken Farmer Ben” wrote: Well, the numbers could be worse. A car forum I frequent, there are 538 registered users, about 10-15 regular posters, 119 people with zero post, and 134 people who have posted once…

Also, a lot of people dont really make movies, which is kinda weird. They hang around, but never make a movie. And then the people that do, don’t make just one. They make several, so I guess they make up for everyone else…

well in that 2nd paragraph,I guess I am in it.I used to brickfilm alot,but now I have camera problems and can’t make lego movies :evil the problem is my camera drivers,not the actual camera.It really sux,I rally want to film :(

July 2, 2003 at 9:42 pm #7084
legofred

the problem is my camera drivers,not the actual camera.It really sux,I rally want to film

What is the problem? What camera do you have, and have you tried to uninstall the drivers and then reinstall them?

Fredrik

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.