first ttime useing ANASAZIS SMA…………
tried to do it but it turned out wrong……..
and the frame rate is all wrong……
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/prote … ies/ll.avi
hmm… it was too short to say something…
What exactly are your problems? I didn’t notice anything particularly strange about it… except that, on a frame-by-frame analysis, it appeared as if during the opening of the door, some frames were put in twice.
Also, 1.2 MB is way too large for a film of its size. 64 frames at a resolution of 160×120 (I think) can be compressed to at least 1/10th of what you’re using now without visible loss of quality.
what would bea good compression software to use???
Stoik Video Conventer – my favorite. You can get it here: http://www.stoik.com/products/morphman/ … c_demo.htm
Hope that helps
Or you could use videomach and DIVX. I wrote a short tutorial on compressing with Divx using videomach.
1. Click on folder to open file.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/smash … dmach1.jpg
2. Next, click on the diskette icon.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/smash … dmach2.jpg
3. In the red circle (circle isnt there in videomach), name the file and select a file type (.avi, .mpep, .jpg) *note: selecting .jpg will split the file into individual frames* Next, click the video tab.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/smash … dmach3.jpg
4. At the bottom, you should see a button called “Format Options”, or something to that effect. Select Divx from the list, then click Ok.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/smash … dmach4.jpg
5. Click on the play button (triangle) and viola! When it finishes compressing, the file should play.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/smash … dmach5.jpg
Copyright © 2015 BrickFilms · BuddyPress Themes by BuddyBoss ·