Enter your Username and Password
Fill the given fields for singing up
first ttime useing ANASAZIS SMA…………
tried to do it but it turned out wrong……..
and the frame rate is all wrong……
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/prote … ies/ll.avi
What exactly are your problems? I didn’t notice anything particularly strange about it… except that, on a frame-by-frame analysis, it appeared as if during the opening of the door, some frames were put in twice.
Also, 1.2 MB is way too large for a film of its size. 64 frames at a resolution of 160×120 (I think) can be compressed to at least 1/10th of what you’re using now without visible loss of quality.
Stoik Video Conventer – my favorite. You can get it here: http://www.stoik.com/products/morphman/ … c_demo.htm
Hope that helps
Or you could use videomach and DIVX. I wrote a short tutorial on compressing with Divx using videomach.
1. Click on folder to open file.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/smash … dmach1.jpg
2. Next, click on the diskette icon.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/smash … dmach2.jpg
3. In the red circle (circle isnt there in videomach), name the file and select a file type (.avi, .mpep, .jpg) *note: selecting .jpg will split the file into individual frames* Next, click the video tab.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/smash … dmach3.jpg
4. At the bottom, you should see a button called “Format Options”, or something to that effect. Select Divx from the list, then click Ok.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/smash … dmach4.jpg
5. Click on the play button (triangle) and viola! When it finishes compressing, the file should play.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/smash … dmach5.jpg
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.