This topic has 1 voice, contains 0 replies, and was last updated by 713 days ago.
|October 10, 2012 at 8:00 am #419341|
How to edit Sony HX200V 1080P AVCHD MTS in Avid natively?
Summary: Just read this article you will know the best way to import Sony HX200V AVCHD to Avid MC 5.5/6 with DNxHD format.
The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX200V is a feature-packed super-zoom camera, offering a 30x, 27-810mm zoom lens, 18.2 megapixel back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS sensor, built-in GPS tracking complete with a compass, 1920×1080 50p Full HD video recording with stereo sound and HDMI output, and 3D Sweep Panoramas and 3D Still Images.
This model is has one the best censor for doing in low light photography. For those who are looking to do high zoom photography should defiantly take this. The image quality is awesome, all the defocusing feature is like a low end DSLR. Features wise it’s great. It has in-built HDR and 1080p recording which is best among competitors. Also it’s better in taking exposure photos and high ISO images above 1000.
You may want to record crystal-clear movies at the highest resolution available with Full HD 1080/60p video capture, then Sony HX200V is your best choice. As many users have got this camera but have some problems in importing Sony HX200V AVCHD to Avid Media Composer, I want to share the easy way to edit Sony HX200V MTS video in Avid MC with DNxHD codec which is best supported by AMC.
What you need:
Steps to transcode Sony HX200V AVCHD to DNxHD for Avid.
1. Download the best Sony AVCHD MTS Converter for Mac, follow the prompts to install the program. Run this program. Click “Add” to load Sony HX200V MTS video files or directly drag the files into file list.
2. Click “Format” bar to determine output format. For natively editing in Avid, you are recommended to choose Avid Media Composer -> DNxHD (*.mov), this format is best for Avid Media Composer native editing.
3. If you would like to customize the video and audio parameters, you can click “settings”, adjust the parameters as you want, like Video Codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, Audio codec, sampling rate, bit rate, channels.
4. Click “Convert” to start to convert Sony AVCHD to Avid DNxHD codec for natively editing.
Now you may have known the easy way to convert Sony HX200V MTS to AMC, after conversion, import the converted video files to Avid, then you can edit it smoothly without problems.
2. If you want to watch AVCHD recording MTS videos on your widescreen TV through a regular DVD player, first you need to burn recording MTS to DVD.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.