i thought of a good idea for a concept of working in pairs and want to see if anyone would be interested
please dont spam about do some films first i will when i get my new webcam after
:nospam: or you get :computer:
Moved to the Contests Discussion forum.
Wouldn’t this be a community project, randomparrot?
I don’t understand?
“Rsteenoven” wrote: I don’t understand?
Nor do i.
EDIT:ahh tag,i think i am getting somewhere :wink
I don’t quite think I’m following you. Could you be a bit more descriptive?
Tag team contest. Some one teams up with another animator (well more than just one pair) and they make an animation together?
I’m not quite positive that it is 100% accurate but here is what I have translated.
1. He has a good idea for a community project.
2. The project involves working in pairs.
3. He wants to know if anyone would be interested in participating.
4. He doesn’t want anyone to spam, because when you spam you get flamed.
5. He is also saying that he needs to work on his technical capabilities and his brickfilming before starting the community project.
6. Before he can begin working on his brickfilming he needs to obtain a webcam.
That is what I have translated. I think he wishes to have a community project in which pairs of members attempt to ‘tag’ other pairs. I am not quite sure what he means by ‘tag’.
Speaks like Yoda, he does.
I think he’s introducing us to co-productions, and he’s telling all of us to make some films, and he will as soon as he gets his cam.
Copyright © 2015 BrickFilms · BuddyPress Themes by BuddyBoss ·