Eclipse Productions for Minister of Truth: ANNOUNCEMENT

Home Forums Governmental Forums Campaigns Eclipse Productions for Minister of Truth: ANNOUNCEMENT

This topic contains 25 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Eclipse Productions Eclipse Productions 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #387088
    Profile photo of badgerboy
    badgerboy
    Member

    Not to start a flame war, but you did nothing as MoCP on Bricklike. Can you convince me that you can actually accomplish something given a task of enormous responsibility?

    #387090

    I agree with Badgerboy. You do know that the wiki curator doesn’t just make pages. He must know the wiki code and be very good and familure with it and edit spam, or something that people post on it.

    #387209

    “StevieCollins” wrote: I agree with Badgerboy. You do know that the wiki curator doesn’t just make pages. He must know the wiki code and be very good and familure with it and edit spam, or something that people post on it.

    What is the wiki code? The style it is laid out?

    #387215

    “Eclipse Productions” wrote: [quote=”StevieCollins”]I agree with Badgerboy. You do know that the wiki curator doesn’t just make pages. He must know the wiki code and be very good and familure with it and edit spam, or something that people post on it.

    What is the wiki code? The style it is laid out?[/quote]You don’t know the wiki code. tf? Why are you running for MoT if you don’t know the wiki code. You need to know it and curate it.

    #387295
    Profile photo of badgerboy
    badgerboy
    Member

    “Eclipse Productions” wrote: [quote=”StevieCollins”]I agree with Badgerboy. You do know that the wiki curator doesn’t just make pages. He must know the wiki code and be very good and familure with it and edit spam, or something that people post on it.

    What is the wiki code? The style it is laid out?[/quote]

    If you don’t know what Wiki code is, then this job is not for you.

    I think that sentence just killed your chances of ever winning.

    #387298
    Profile photo of BertL
    BertL
    Member

    The guys are right, Eclipse. Those nice spiffy boxes on every page about a piece of software didn’t create themselves, you know.

    #387299

    “BertL” wrote: The guys are right, Eclipse. Those nice spiffy boxes on every page about a piece of software didn’t create themselves, you know.

    Indeed. Listen to Bert, our former Minister of Truth, for he is wise, with the wiki, and everything, sometimes…

    #387310

    Why don’t they have any information about this somewhere? Is it somewhere but I missed it? I was told that all they do is look after the wiki.

    #387316
    Profile photo of badgerboy
    badgerboy
    Member

    And to look after the Wiki, you need to know the code.

    They aren’t going to spell these things out for you. If you knew about taking care of a Wiki, it would be obvious.

    #387359

    Yes, Badgerboy is right. And I ask again, why are you running for a Ministry if you don’t know what that Ministry even does?

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Eclipse Productions for Minister of Truth: ANNOUNCEMENT’ is closed to new replies.