Enter your Username and Password
Fill the given fields for singing up
Here is a list of free and paid software, and what they are best for.
– MonkeyJam: It has an easy interface, and has all of your basic stop-motion features. Most people use this software, so it might be the one for you.
– AnimatorDV: it is best if you capture with your webcam. You can not import pictures in this software.
– qStopMotion: Very useful features. You can’t change the frame duration though.
– iKitMovie: Excellent effects, and very easy to use. Definitely worth the money, which is $50.
– Stop Motion Pro: I’m not sure what the price is, but it has almost all the stop-motion features you can think of, and it has a good interface.
– DragonFrame: Used by professionals, and movies. It costs $300 dollars though.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.