March 29, 2010 at 6:08 am #411902
Have you been searching for a way to make a video from PowerPoint Presentation? Or just found your mobile devices do not support PowerPint when you want to store it in?
Ok, now this artilce will show you how to convert PowerPint slide-show to video file. And what you need is Xilisoft PPT to Video Conveter Pro
Make preparation: Download Xilisoft PPT to Video Converter pro, install and run it.
Step 1: Add PPT Files
Drag and drop PowerPoint file(s) into file list, or click “Add PPT File” button, or go to File menu to add PPT file(s).
Step 2: Select Output Format
Check the PPT file(s) you want to convert, select output profile, adjust parameters and set time interval.
1. In the right Customize Panel, you can set File Name, Video Size, Video Quality and Frame Rate, and also other two play options: Time Between Slides and Music.
2. View PPT file in thumbnails or list by switching the button at the right corner of file list panel.
3. In thumbnails view, click PPT thumbnail to preview every slide.
4. Add your own music for your PPT file. Loop playback and keeping sound effect are optional.
Step 3: Start Conversion
Click “Convert” button to start conversion.
Click “Rapid Convert” button to convert PPT file without any effects (sound, animation, etc.) included.
Add Watermark to your PowerPoint Presentation
Click “Add Watermark” button to open the Watermark window.
1.Click Add Text Watermark/Add Picture Watermark option.
2. Enter the text for watermark in the Input Watermark Text textbox, or select the picture from your computer to be as watermark.
3. Then adjust the watermark options by set watermark Transparence, Vertical Position, Horizontal Position and Font, Color, Size and Style.
You can also record a narration into your PowerPoint video easily.
To do this:
1. Select the PPT file you wish to rehearse or add a narration to.
2. Click “Record” button and start slide show mode.
3. Click on the current slide or click “Presentation Record” button at the right corner to start record.
4. After finishing rehearsal, click “Stop Recording” button and pop up a dialog.
And today I also want to intruce a powerful program, which is Aiseesoft
DVD Converter Suite, it is a perfect combination of DVD Ripper, Total Video Converter and iPod to Computer Transfer, with it you can convert any dvd and video to popular video formats, and transfer songs and video from iPod/iPhone to PC.
Have a try now!April 21, 2010 at 4:16 am #411962
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.