Enter your Username and Password
Fill the given fields for singing up
This is how to make a brickfilm using only a MacBook (this is how i do it)
1. Take the photos in photo booth app
2. From finder make a new folder in the desktop
3. The in finder click All Photos
4. Then select all of your photos for the animation (make them blue)
5. Transfer it to iphoto and it will import
6. Open imovie and click media
7. Then click photos
8. Then select all your photos and drag them to the playhead
9. To add titles and time cards click editing then titles
10. To edit some pictures like with effects and color adjustment click video fx
11. Click media then audio and record your voice (or sound effects) or get them from the selection above
12. When you save them they wont be able to be downloaded so click file
13. Then click export
14. Then a selection will appear on the upper most selection click the quick time player sign then at the 2nd selection choose web streaming after that click share
15. Then give the title and save!
16. And last but not the least upload in youtube!
Thats 😮 All!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.