Tagged: LDD tutorial
I started working on tutorials on how to aniamte in Lego Digital Designer.
You can find them here:
Here’s some feedback:
1. Stop spinning scenes around so fast you can’t see what’s happening!
2. Before your tutorial, tell people what it is about.(preferably show the finished article)
3. Break your tutorial into short sections.
4. Before each section, tell people what you are going to do (NOT during, or AFTER — BEFORE)
5. Recap after each section
6. Sum everything up at the end
At the moment it is like going on a fairground ride — not much learning is going on…
Thanks for these points, I will work on it.
Please update when the tutorials are done
Here’s the third one, I took your advice:
That is SO much better! Good job.
Your third tutorial is really great! Nice work
Copyright © 2015 BrickFilms · BuddyPress Themes by BuddyBoss ·