Enter your Username and Password
Fill the given fields for singing up
I really want mines like the top pic and it’s not good. I don’t know what it is. PLZ HELP
For anybody reading this thread, here’s a lighting guide for a Logitech QC Pro 9000 and if you use MonkeyJam.
1. I use 2 IKEA desklamps over my sets and stick them to the table with gaffa tape as with my sets, to stop them moving around, thus altering the light. Also, cut a sheet of paper into quarters and tape them to the lights, to stop too much brightness. Remember to only use the lamps. DO NOT use the room’s main light. Remember to stop ANY sunlight coming through ANY windows.
2. On the settings in the camera icon, untick the Auto above White Balance. Then adjust the settings until you get a good image.
3. In the tab with the eye on it, turn off the RightLight Setting and have all the settings down fully.
4. In the tab with the owl, turn off the Automatic Settings and put Exposure on highest. Then set Gain to a position that gives a good lighted image. Also, turn off Anti-Flicker and LED Control.
5. If like me you use MonkeyJam and whenever you start filming, the camera settings go to their defaults, it’s a good idea to take a Print Screen of the camera’s control panels. This is an easy way to reset your settings if nessesary.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.