I’m having trouble with the picture quality of my films. I’m not sure if the problem is the camera or lighting. I’ve tried changing camera settings, lighting, everything. The footage looks like this:
When I want it to look like this:
well i think you moved your camera or your camera is not focused if its digital there will be a flower shaped button
Somethings I’m learning about lighting are:
1. You can never have enough light! use 3 or even 4 lamps that are covered with paper to stop glare and keep them close to the set!
2. You background can effect the light a lot! White backgrounds are great because of the light reflection and high gloss where dark bricks like dark brown and black absorb the light and make it look drak!
3. You have to have the 3 or 4 light direction settings on your scene. This means you have to make sure your lamps are pointing at the correct direction and placement to get the proper light distribution.
4. Don’t forget the settings on your webcam or camera! These light and exposure settings are critical to add or delete light, contrast, and glare.
5. Since we don’t know what type of camera or webcam you are using, we won’t know if the camera if at a high enough Megapixel to get you a nice clean focused image! This is also very critical because a higher Megapixel rating will get you a really nice image!
Copyright © 2015 BrickFilms · BuddyPress Themes by BuddyBoss ·