MAY '08 – The Doctor for MINISTER OF DISCUSSION –UPDATED!!!

Home Forums Governmental Forums Campaigns MAY '08 – The Doctor for MINISTER OF DISCUSSION –UPDATED!!!

This topic contains 67 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #384922

    hmm… Well, thank you for showing that I could make a good vice MoD (for choosing me).
    But from the public votes, there’s a very little chance of getting in. I think a vice-MoD would help because you would be in a different time-zone to the vice-MoD, but the people don’t like it. I think there’s no point in having one if it is going to lose you votes. So, I’m afraid I won’t be your vice-MoD. If you are elected, you can probably still handle it yourself.

    -Stevie Collins ~ Candidate for Minister of Film Contests

    #384932
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

    “StevieCollins” wrote: hmm… Well, thank you for showing that I could make a good vice MoD (for choosing me).
    But from the public votes, there’s a very little chance of getting in. I think a vice-MoD would help because you would be in a different time-zone to the vice-MoD, but the people don’t like it. I think there’s no point in having one if it is going to lose you votes. So, I’m afraid I won’t be your vice-MoD. If you are elected, you can probably still handle it yourself.

    -Stevie Collins ~ Candidate for Minister of Film Contests

    Well I can’t force you to. Thanks anyway

    #384933

    “The Doctor” wrote: [quote=”StevieCollins”]hmm… Well, thank you for showing that I could make a good vice MoD (for choosing me).
    But from the public votes, there’s a very little chance of getting in. I think a vice-MoD would help because you would be in a different time-zone to the vice-MoD, but the people don’t like it. I think there’s no point in having one if it is going to lose you votes. So, I’m afraid I won’t be your vice-MoD. If you are elected, you can probably still handle it yourself.

    -Stevie Collins ~ Candidate for Minister of Film Contests

    Well I can’t force you to. Thanks anyway[/quote]I’m glad you understand, thank you for that, and I’m sorry.

    #384935
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

    “StevieCollins” wrote: thank you for that, and I’m sorry.

    Thats ok, I’m still going to run even though I probably won’t win. I want the learning experience for next elections.

    #384936
    Profile photo of Night Owl
    Night Owl
    Member

    “The Doctor” wrote: Neither of the two are privileges, they are both responsibilities and I know I can fulfill both.

    I’ll be frank. Your reviews are awful.

    #384962
    Profile photo of Matt Gillan
    Matt Gillan
    Member

    “Night Owl” wrote: [quote=”The Doctor”]Neither of the two are privileges, they are both responsibilities and I know I can fulfill both.

    I’ll be frank. Your reviews are awful.[/quote]

    I thought you said you could spell? It should be fulfil not fulfill.

    #384964
    Profile photo of ahnt
    ahnt
    Member

    “Matt Gillan” wrote: [quote=”Night Owl”][quote=”The Doctor”]Neither of the two are privileges, they are both responsibilities and I know I can fulfill both.

    I’ll be frank. Your reviews are awful.[/quote]

    I thought you said you could spell? It should be fulfil not fulfill.[/quote]

    Well one is BE the other one is AE… but I actually learned it only because of your post ;)

    Cheers Arend

    #384968
    Profile photo of saulgoode
    saulgoode
    Member

    “The Doctor” wrote: …Respect for my fellow brickfilmers, Noobs (if you’ll excuse the term) and Regulars alike.

    I am intrigued by your ideas and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

    #384980
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

    “Matt Gillan” wrote: I thought you said you could spell? It should be fulfil not fulfill.

    Keep in mind, I’m Australian and some spellings are different here.
    We are both correct.

    “saulgoode” wrote: I am intrigued by your ideas and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

    I’m glad to see I have some support.

    Also, some people seem to think that I think I’m unable to do the job because I had a Vice Minister advertised.

    THIS IS A LIE!

    As previously said, I am Australian and thus am in a different time zone to most of you.

    #384997
    Profile photo of Leonardo812
    Leonardo812
    Member

    “The Doctor” wrote: :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil
    white screening only works in bsol ill admit. but it works!!!!!

    and as for the “big boys” remark, you dont know who your dealing with.

    “The Doctor” wrote: [quote=”Rsteenoven”]I do a paper round and that gets me £17 a week. Im still wating for doctors “shite screen” attempt, you cant make excuses for not being on your computer for much longer….

    shite screen?! :evil
    your making me angry :evil
    and thats not a good thing :evil

    You showed us that you can turn the background pure white, but now try to key out this white. Any glare will get keyed out also.

    THIS IS A CHEAP, NOT BETTER, CHEAP! ALTERNATIVE TO BLUE OR GREEN SCREENING!!!!! I TRYED TO HELP SOMEONE BY OFFERING MY PERSONAL EXPERIANCE AND YOU ALL TURNED ON ME!

    your names shall go on the list
    and when i rule the world, we shall examin the list[/quote]

    “The Doctor” wrote: i will say this once more so listen…

    …WHITE SCREENING IS A CHEAP ALTERNATIVE TO BLUE OR GREEN SCREENING AND NOT NESSESARALY BETTER OK? GET THE MESSAGE?!?!?!?!?!

    “The Doctor” wrote: I’M IMMATURE?!?!?!?!

    I TRY TO HELP A GUY, AND YOU ALL (well some of you) TURN ON ME!
    I PROVE MY POINT BUT YOU ACT LIKE THAT WASN’T MY POINT!
    WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

    Four reasons I’m not voting for you.

    I hate to dig up the distant past, doc, but it’s going to take more than a few months for us to forget all that. You’re not exactly helping yourself win this election. Tons of angry emoticons and all caps are not a good thing. That’s what we’re moderating against.

    I hope you’ve matured since way back then, but all that is still pretty fresh in my memory.
    -Leo

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 68 total)

The topic ‘MAY '08 – The Doctor for MINISTER OF DISCUSSION –UPDATED!!!’ is closed to new replies.