MAY '08 – The Doctor for MINISTER OF DISCUSSION –UPDATED!!!

Home Forums Governmental Forums Campaigns MAY '08 – The Doctor for MINISTER OF DISCUSSION –UPDATED!!!

This topic contains 67 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of  Anonymous 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #385094
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

    “Leonardo812″ wrote: I hate to dig up the distant past, doc, but it’s going to take more than a few months for us to forget all that. You’re not exactly helping yourself win this election. Tons of angry emoticons and all caps are not a good thing. That’s what we’re moderating against.

    I hope you’ve matured since way back then, but all that is still pretty fresh in my memory.
    -Leo

    It’s been more than a few months, and yes I have matured. (somewhat)

    “Saulgoode” wrote: Personally, I’d rather worry about members treating each other with respect and friendliness than moderating against smileys and grammatic orthography.

    Thank you.

    EDIT: I’ve changed some of my plans because they do seem a little extreme and most everyone is disagreeing with them. I’m now basing my plans for the forums on what you want them to be rather than cleaning it up. Because it’s “clean” enough already.

    #385095
    Profile photo of RP Hoogle
    RP Hoogle
    Participant

    Even if you’re changing your plans for what most see as the good. I would like a leader who stands by his judgements.

    #385099
    Profile photo of Leonardo812
    Leonardo812
    Participant

    What RP said.
    You’re going to clean up brickfilms, but its already clean? I think you lost me.

    -Leo, who’s lost, trying to find his way. It’s scary to be lost. :)

    #385100
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

    “RP Hoogle” wrote: Even if you’re changing your plans for what most see as the good. I would like a leader who stands by his judgements.

    I do plan on doing some cleaning, but honestly not that much is really needed and I thought it just didn’t need to be given that much attention. I have left it in, but not as first on my list.

    #385439
    Profile photo of Spitfire Studios
    Spitfire Studios
    Participant

    Personally I don’t see why anyone would vote for you. All you do is spam threads with pointless posts and comments.

    #385458
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

    “Spitfire Studios” wrote: All you do is spam threads with pointless posts and comments.

    One could say the same for you Spit. If you don’t like it, don’t post in it.

    #385470
    Profile photo of Spitfire Studios
    Spitfire Studios
    Participant

    I’m not the one running for Minister of Discussion though, am I?

    #385495
    Profile photo of RP Hoogle
    RP Hoogle
    Participant


    If you don’t like it, don’t post in it.

    I disagree. People should be allowed to post there criticisms as long as there not offending people because of there difference.

    #385521
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

    “Spitfire Studios” wrote: Personally I don’t see why anyone would vote for you. All you do is spam threads with pointless posts and comments.

    I’d say that comment falls under it RP.

    #385523
    Profile photo of Rsteenoven
    Rsteenoven
    Participant

    Not if it is the truth though.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.