NOW 08 AlexChaplen for Minister of Discussion

HomeForumsGovernmental ForumsCampaignsNOW 08 AlexChaplen for Minister of Discussion

This topic has 1 voice, contains 80 replies, and was last updated by Avatar of The Doctor The Doctor 2302 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 81 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
June 24, 2008 at 7:34 pm #394058
Avatar of AlexChaplen
AlexChaplen

Well, I’ll admit, RP is a pretty good candidate for the position. If he’s loyal enough that he’d go down with the burning ship that’s a good candidate there.

June 26, 2008 at 3:41 pm #394265
Avatar of Stevie Collins
Stevie Collins

“AlexChaplen” wrote: You changed several users’ names without permission, e.g. WAproductions/WA, Gol/JudyCollins, yerman/Daragh.

Wrong, they asked for those usernames to be changed. How would you know? You can’t see my private messages, can you?

June 26, 2008 at 3:48 pm #394269
Avatar of Stevie Collins
Stevie Collins

“AlexChaplen” wrote: Alright, I’m waiting to meet with someone, I have a few minutes to post.

Stevie, I wouldn’t ban Tim or you. In fact, I found out how to un-ignore you and then started ignoring you when you started posting like a sailor. I un-ignored you after a while and noticed you were back to your old self. I ignore Tim because someone told me that ignoring Tim could help lower my stress, and, in fact it did. So currently you are UN-ignored.

Now about the “slap Stevie for me” you deleted my original campaign, and when I posted a second campaign it was moved to moderators, and then you gave me a threatening PM telling me I broke a rule and you’d keep an eye on me. There is not one rule in The Law forum saying that I can’t post a campaign early. But there is one about harassing/threatening messages. So if there was one of us breaking the rules, it was you. And saying “slap Stevie for me” was wrong, I apologized, you forgave me and I forgave you. I’m not saying I had reason to say that, I’m saying I had reason to be angry.

If someone 10 years younger than you deleted your campaign because they thought it was right and they wanted to, then after positive feedback made another one, then that one was moved to a place nearly everyone couldn’t see it, and you got a threatening PM saying you broke a rule that never existed while that person does break a rule himself by saying he would be keeping an eye on you, would you be angry? Okay, so maybe I did go above the line, I shouldn’t have said that to Daragh. I regret it to this very day. I do have a very strong conscience, and until an incident is solved, it’s the only thing I think about. It eats me up inside until it’s solved.

Now Tim, I wouldn’t ban him, but I certainly would want to keep him from newbies, he could easily scare them away. Truthfully, even I was a bit intimidated by him, now I’ve ignored him. But he’s not a spammer or anything like that. He helps the site. I think he was a good MoFR, because he was honest.

So here’s why I’ve (un)ignored you time after time.
-The first time was an accident. I have a computer loaded with data, it’s really slow at times, so I click at random places, and after about 5 seconds of stalling, I go to a new site because I hit the address bar, or something like that. I looked all over and finally found out how to un-ignore you, and I did.
-You then started posting like a sailor. You said things like “my f***ing patronage”, “shut the f*** up Twick”, for a while “Gone from this s***hole.” was in your sig, etc. I waited for a few days, started un-ignoring you and you were back to your calm, normal self. You’ve been un-ignored since.

Next time you say someone is breaking a rule, check the rules thread by The Law. I’d advise that, so you’d be sure it’s a rule that exists in reality, not your world. I have reason to believe that in your world, posting a Winter campaign a couple of weeks before the May elections start, whereas in reality, there in’t any rule about it. And then make sure you don’t break any rules yourself. You changed several users’ names without permission, e.g. WAproductions/WA, Gol/JudyCollins, yerman/Daragh. You were VMoD and MoFC, not MoCT, (Minister of Campaign Threads) or whatever position was in charge of campaign threads. In fact, more people than even myself were infuriated. Eclipse, my voters, and anyone that hated the idea of someone abusing their powers.

I’m not going to ban people over personal crap, I’d ban people like skully, Carbon, Kenny, Manic, people who break RULES THAT EXIST. I’d help out newbies by giving them those presentations that we did with toast49, remember? I’d welcome them, I’d be honest, but I’d be also encouraging.

Now, I’ll echo RP Hoogle’s sentiments. Let’s not heat this thing up anymore, these are only closing words of this case.

A few more last words. I’m going to check this site when I can, because I was gone waiting for a certain family to deal with what they are doing while Stevie decided to post something I HAD to answer. They are friends attempting to convert my little sister Katie to a different religion, so now I have to settle this personally with them, I brushed it off at first, but hey! I’m running for MoD! I need to clean out some crap in my life so I have enough time to moderate the site and be a good MoD! I’m still monitoring this site though, so I’m sure that people aren’t asking me questions that I can’t answer due to personal affairs.

Sorry for a huge post.

You are weird. I’ve never seen anyone, not even a 10 year old, act as you do.

I can’t believe I came back here. I just go to see what happens, and boom, I’m in yet another War with Alex because he acts like a baby.

Grow up, Alex.

I am sorry as for me to sound so mean, but this guy drives me nuts.

June 26, 2008 at 4:11 pm #394271
Avatar of AlexChaplen
AlexChaplen

“Stevie Collins” wrote: [quote="AlexChaplen"]You changed several users’ names without permission, e.g. WAproductions/WA, Gol/JudyCollins, yerman/Daragh.

Wrong, they asked for those usernames to be changed. How would you know? You can’t see my private messages, can you?[/quote]

I chatted with a few guys and they were complaining about you changing names without much reason. They told me all about it and I agreed with them. If they can give good reasons, that’s fine. But one guy told me there either weren’t any good reasons, or there weren’t any reasons at all. I trust this guy, I believe everything he says.

June 26, 2008 at 4:23 pm #394273
Avatar of badgerboy
badgerboy

EDIT: Thanks.

June 26, 2008 at 4:34 pm #394275
Avatar of AlexChaplen
AlexChaplen

“Stevie Collins” wrote: [quote="AlexChaplen"]Alright, I’m waiting to meet with someone, I have a few minutes to post.

Stevie, I wouldn’t ban Tim or you. In fact, I found out how to un-ignore you and then started ignoring you when you started posting like a sailor. I un-ignored you after a while and noticed you were back to your old self. I ignore Tim because someone told me that ignoring Tim could help lower my stress, and, in fact it did. So currently you are UN-ignored.

Now about the “slap Stevie for me” you deleted my original campaign, and when I posted a second campaign it was moved to moderators, and then you gave me a threatening PM telling me I broke a rule and you’d keep an eye on me. There is not one rule in The Law forum saying that I can’t post a campaign early. But there is one about harassing/threatening messages. So if there was one of us breaking the rules, it was you. And saying “slap Stevie for me” was wrong, I apologized, you forgave me and I forgave you. I’m not saying I had reason to say that, I’m saying I had reason to be angry.

If someone 10 years younger than you deleted your campaign because they thought it was right and they wanted to, then after positive feedback made another one, then that one was moved to a place nearly everyone couldn’t see it, and you got a threatening PM saying you broke a rule that never existed while that person does break a rule himself by saying he would be keeping an eye on you, would you be angry? Okay, so maybe I did go above the line, I shouldn’t have said that to Daragh. I regret it to this very day. I do have a very strong conscience, and until an incident is solved, it’s the only thing I think about. It eats me up inside until it’s solved.

Now Tim, I wouldn’t ban him, but I certainly would want to keep him from newbies, he could easily scare them away. Truthfully, even I was a bit intimidated by him, now I’ve ignored him. But he’s not a spammer or anything like that. He helps the site. I think he was a good MoFR, because he was honest.

So here’s why I’ve (un)ignored you time after time.
-The first time was an accident. I have a computer loaded with data, it’s really slow at times, so I click at random places, and after about 5 seconds of stalling, I go to a new site because I hit the address bar, or something like that. I looked all over and finally found out how to un-ignore you, and I did.
-You then started posting like a sailor. You said things like “my f***ing patronage”, “shut the f*** up Twick”, for a while “Gone from this s***hole.” was in your sig, etc. I waited for a few days, started un-ignoring you and you were back to your calm, normal self. You’ve been un-ignored since.

Next time you say someone is breaking a rule, check the rules thread by The Law. I’d advise that, so you’d be sure it’s a rule that exists in reality, not your world. I have reason to believe that in your world, posting a Winter campaign a couple of weeks before the May elections start, whereas in reality, there in’t any rule about it. And then make sure you don’t break any rules yourself. You changed several users’ names without permission, e.g. WAproductions/WA, Gol/JudyCollins, yerman/Daragh. You were VMoD and MoFC, not MoCT, (Minister of Campaign Threads) or whatever position was in charge of campaign threads. In fact, more people than even myself were infuriated. Eclipse, my voters, and anyone that hated the idea of someone abusing their powers.

I’m not going to ban people over personal crap, I’d ban people like skully, Carbon, Kenny, Manic, people who break RULES THAT EXIST. I’d help out newbies by giving them those presentations that we did with toast49, remember? I’d welcome them, I’d be honest, but I’d be also encouraging.

Now, I’ll echo RP Hoogle’s sentiments. Let’s not heat this thing up anymore, these are only closing words of this case.

A few more last words. I’m going to check this site when I can, because I was gone waiting for a certain family to deal with what they are doing while Stevie decided to post something I HAD to answer. They are friends attempting to convert my little sister Katie to a different religion, so now I have to settle this personally with them, I brushed it off at first, but hey! I’m running for MoD! I need to clean out some crap in my life so I have enough time to moderate the site and be a good MoD! I’m still monitoring this site though, so I’m sure that people aren’t asking me questions that I can’t answer due to personal affairs.

Sorry for a huge post.

You are weird. I’ve never seen anyone, not even a 10 year old, act as you do.

I can’t believe I came back here. I just go to see what happens, and boom, I’m in yet another War with Alex because he acts like a baby.

Grow up, Alex.

I am sorry as for me to sound so mean, but this guy drives me nuts.[/quote]

What did I do to start a war? I answered your question. I’m sorry for telling Daragh to slap you. I promised I wouldn’t ban you or Tim. I advised you to be a little more careful in the future. I explained what I was dealing with personally. I said I would ban people that hurt the site, not the ones I’m having a difficult time with. I confirmed that I unignored you. I told you I would help out newbies with the best I’ve got. I told the truth. I was blunt so you could toughen up. You told me you forgave me. But now I’ve lost my trust in you, and I’m afraid I can’t forgive you now, because of what you’ve done. You’ve proven to the community that you have a reputation for holding grudges. I thought you forgave me. I thought I forgave you and we were on good terms. But you’ve destroyed that thought, and now we have a vendetta against each other, and what for? So you could destroy my reputation, just like what crod did recently? Or for me to lose voters? Or for me to drop out of the elections? Possibly so I couldn’t become MoD? You know what might be your problem? You can’t stand being corrected. But I don’t want another war. Now let’s drop it, because I don’t want this campaign to be deleted either.

P.S.: Thanks for calling me weird, a baby, irrelevantly nagging me and telling me to grow up, even when I handed out some wise advice that you took for granted.

June 26, 2008 at 4:41 pm #394280
Avatar of Ben David
Ben David

As much as I don’t want to get involved, I’ll do this so you guys won’t break your fingures typing so much…

BOTH of you need to grow up!

“Stevie Collins” wrote: …I’m in yet another War with Alex because he acts like a baby.
Grow up, Alex.

Your telling Alex he’s a baby and needs to grow up, and you think that makes you look any more muture then your saying Alex is?
In my eyes that makes you look immuture too.
Now when I read:

“Stevie Collins” wrote: OH NOES! D: I can’t get your original thread back because I moved it to Moderators and I resigned as a Moderator so I can’t move it back.

Sorry, and good luck (even though I think soon no-one will visit here).

I don’t think I can believe you. You and Alex I would miss if neither of you can back, but right now you’re (Stevie) acting like the baby.

So just SHUT UP YOU SINGING CHOCOLATE MONKEYS!!!!
Because this isn’t helping either of you.

Edited by Errol

June 26, 2008 at 4:43 pm #394281
Avatar of badgerboy
badgerboy

So just SHUT UP YOU SINGING CHOCOLATE MONKEYS!!!!
Because this isn’t helping either of you.

OMG you’re so mature i think I’m in luv.

Edited by Errol

June 26, 2008 at 5:02 pm #394287
Avatar of Ben David
Ben David

“badgerboy” wrote:

So just SHUT UP YOU SINGING CHOCOLATE MONKEYS!!!!
Because this isn’t helping either of you.

OMG you’re so mature i think I’m in luv.

Just remember, I’m not saying I’m mature at all here.
If your mother yells at you for doing something wrong does that make her immature?

Edited by Errol

June 26, 2008 at 9:53 pm #394395
Avatar of Stevie Collins
Stevie Collins

“AlexChaplen” wrote: [quote="Stevie Collins"][quote="AlexChaplen"]You changed several users’ names without permission, e.g. WAproductions/WA, Gol/JudyCollins, yerman/Daragh.

Wrong, they asked for those usernames to be changed. How would you know? You can’t see my private messages, can you?[/quote]

I chatted with a few guys and they were complaining about you changing names without much reason. They told me all about it and I agreed with them. If they can give good reasons, that’s fine. But one guy told me there either weren’t any good reasons, or there weren’t any reasons at all. I trust this guy, I believe everything he says.[/quote]wtf? Those people all asked me to change their names, I even told them to ask AEnema in future since he was the real MoD, I was just a Vice, and I didn’t think for that to be my job.

JudyCollins/Gol is my sister, and she asked me at home. WA/WAproductions PM’ed me and Daragh/yerman asked me in the chat.

Anyway, forget this crap. Good luck in the future.

June 27, 2008 at 2:23 am #394409
Avatar of Ben David
Ben David

“benji_monji” wrote: As much as I don’t want to get involved, I’ll do this so you guys won’t break your fingures typing so much…

BOTH of you need to grow up!

[quote="Stevie Collins"]…I’m in yet another War with Alex because he acts like a baby.
Grow up, Alex.

Your telling Alex he’s a baby and needs to grow up, and you think that makes you look any more muture then your saying Alex is?
In my eyes that makes you look immuture too.
Now when I read:

“Stevie Collins” wrote: OH NOES! D: I can’t get your original thread back because I moved it to Moderators and I resigned as a Moderator so I can’t move it back.

Sorry, and good luck (even though I think soon no-one will visit here).

[/quote]

I don’t think I can believe you. You and Alex I would miss if neither of you can back, but right now you’re (Stevie) acting like the baby.

So just SHUT UP YOU STUPID BANANA EATING MONKEYS!!!!
Because this isn’t helping either of you.

June 27, 2008 at 3:46 am #394420
Avatar of Eclipse Productions
Eclipse Productions

Why is almost every last post saying “Edited by Errol” at the bottom?
EDIT: I thought there were more. When I refreshed I didn’t see them.

June 27, 2008 at 1:06 pm #394449
Avatar of Errol
Errol

“Eclipse Productions” wrote: Why is almost every last post saying “Edited by Errol” at the bottom?
EDIT: I thought there were more. When I refreshed I didn’t see them.

Because I edit them. ;)

I don’t like deleting posts and anything that vaguely resembles cussing I will edit.

And I want the poster to know I edited it so that if there are complaints they know whom to complain against. :D

August 7, 2008 at 5:09 am #398444
Avatar of Yellow Brick
Yellow Brick

I voted and Yes i am a newbie.

August 7, 2008 at 10:21 pm #398510
Avatar of MysteryCo.
MysteryCo.

i’ll vote for you since….well your one of the only people I actually know at brickfilms

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 81 total)

The topic ‘NOW 08 AlexChaplen for Minister of Discussion’ is closed to new replies.