Party of The Party of Ice is Now officaly closed!

HomeForumsGovernmental ForumsPolitical PartiesParty of The Party of Ice is Now officaly closed!

This topic has 14 voices, contains 35 replies, and was last updated by Avatar of White White 2862 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
January 3, 2007 at 8:46 pm #249590
Avatar of Swordlegends1
Swordlegends1

Party of The Party of Ice is Now officaly closed!:crying:

  • -Sword
January 4, 2007 at 5:19 am #249709
Avatar of Swordlegends1
Swordlegends1

Does No one want to be in my Party?

January 4, 2007 at 5:22 am #249714
Avatar of RevMen
RevMen

1) There are 5 pretty well established parties.

2) It’s been less than 9 hours since your first post.

January 4, 2007 at 3:54 pm #249764
Avatar of Legoman182182
Legoman182182

3) There are next to no “partyless” members remaining. I suggest you ask an existing party to back you.

January 4, 2007 at 10:06 pm #249867
Avatar of An Old Ore
An Old Ore

4) “Ice” is a commom name for a particular illegal drug. Unless there is a specific reason for using that name, you may wish to reconsider it…

January 4, 2007 at 11:56 pm #249905
Avatar of Swordlegends1
Swordlegends1

“An Old Ore” wrote: 4) “Ice” is a commom name for a particular illegal drug. Unless there is a specific reason for using that name, you may wish to reconsider it…

Wow! I didn’t know that… Well I don’t really care I’m still going to keep this Party and it’s name…

January 6, 2007 at 8:33 am #250312
Avatar of Monko
Monko

Signing up new forum members who stick around for 6 months.

January 6, 2007 at 12:54 pm #250344
Avatar of Stefan
Stefan

5) 200 KB for a signature graphic is outrageously large. I took the liberty of deleting it. You may add it back when it’s more like 5 to 10 KB.

January 7, 2007 at 1:34 pm #250628
Avatar of Stefan
Stefan

Better, but I’m sure you can still halve the file size.

Stefan.

January 7, 2007 at 6:25 pm #250698
Avatar of Krick
Krick

You currently have no films in the directory or on your site. How do we know that you can keep Community Projects to your standard or excellence? I’m not trying to be mean, I’d just like to know why I should vote for you.

January 7, 2007 at 9:14 pm #250754
Avatar of White
White

The United Front of the Nation’s People isn’t going to well for me.

I propose we merge the parties to create The United Party of the Nation’s Party on People with Ice Party!
Or I could just join your party, I’m quitting The United Front of the Nation’s People. (edit) and its officially been locked now.

January 12, 2007 at 12:24 am #251990
Avatar of Swordlegends1
Swordlegends1

“Krick Films” wrote: You currently have no films in the directory or on your site. How do we know that you can keep Community Projects to your standard or excellence? I’m not trying to be mean, I’d just like to know why I should vote for you.

If you want to see a Film from me, Then fine. I give myself 1 month and I promise you shall see somthing from me.

“White” wrote: The United Front of the Nation’s People isn’t going to well for me. I propose we merge the parties to create The United Party of the Nation’s Party on People with Ice Party!
Or I could just join your party, I’m quitting The United Front of the Nation’s People. (edit) and its officially been locked now.

If you want to join my party you may, as I have no objection. I also think that join the two groups would be a good idea. And White Since you most likley are joing my party I shall pm you the sig.

“Stefan” wrote: Better, but I’m sure you can still halve the file size.

Stefan.

No offense it’s Half not halve :wink . As for making it smaller I can’t I as I do not have the knowledge to do so.

January 12, 2007 at 7:14 am #252061
Avatar of An Old Ore
An Old Ore

You should halve the size of your sig.
You should cut the size of your sig in half.
It depends on how it is used. In the way Stefan used it, it was correct. Anyway, I thirded it for you. (< - Not a proper word!)

There ya go: down to 7.7kb. I had gotten it down to 3.2, but it was way too blurry.

January 12, 2007 at 7:48 am #252067
Avatar of Cometgreen
Cometgreen

The party system is in place for a reason, swordlegends. If you cannot get four others to join here to support your nomination, how many do you think are going to actually vote for you? The same question applies if another party does not nominate you.

Cometgreen

January 12, 2007 at 3:57 pm #252115
Avatar of Legoman182182
Legoman182182

Well put.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘Party of The Party of Ice is Now officaly closed!’ is closed to new replies.