revmen

HomeForumsGeneral ForumsCommunityrevmen

This topic has 1 voice, contains 57 replies, and was last updated by Avatar of White White 3086 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
March 31, 2006 at 3:17 pm #174156
Avatar of Knuckle Sandwich
Knuckle Sandwich

i think Revmen is an idiot he sucks and he is a computer freak.

March 31, 2006 at 3:59 pm #174159
Avatar of Errol
Errol

Interesting, but to whom are you comparing him to to make these subjective statements?

For instance, in comparison to me, he’s a genius and a veritable luddite!

Well, he does know computers, but when it gets to geekiness and freakiness, I win hands down I think.

My own children are scared of me I’m so freaky.

In fact, people avoid me at all costs, although that could be for other reasons too.

Uh…sorry for contributing to the post guys, I couldn’t resist turning all posts into focusing towards me. I’m that narcisstic. :)

March 31, 2006 at 4:12 pm #174161
Avatar of RevMen
RevMen

Thanks for sharing.

March 31, 2006 at 4:13 pm #174162
Avatar of KG
KG

“Knuckle Sandwich” wrote: i think Revmen is an idiot he sucks and he is a computer freak.

Ah, someone has a crush.

March 31, 2006 at 4:13 pm #174164
Avatar of Errol
Errol

“RevMen” wrote: Thanks for sharing.

You’re welcome.

March 31, 2006 at 4:15 pm #174165
Avatar of Legobros
Legobros

knuckle what are you talking about? Revmen’s cool :roll

March 31, 2006 at 4:16 pm #174166
Avatar of LG
LG

“KG” wrote: [quote="Knuckle Sandwich"]i think Revmen is an idiot he sucks and he is a computer freak.

Ah, someone has a crush.[/quote]
*same thought*

March 31, 2006 at 4:22 pm #174169
Avatar of Legobros
Legobros

“Lego Guy” wrote:
*same thought*

me too :lol:

March 31, 2006 at 4:27 pm #174171
Avatar of Errol
Errol

I liked it better when we were talking about me. :cry:

:lol:

March 31, 2006 at 5:39 pm #174179
Avatar of White
White

computer freak

Your point being what exactley? You say that as if its a bad thing.

March 31, 2006 at 6:10 pm #174188
Avatar of MB
MB

Surely we are all computer geeks/freaks here? I mean, we sit in front of a Computer screen moving toys in front of a camera! (not that I’m saying it’s a bad thing).

March 31, 2006 at 6:50 pm #174199
Avatar of CrystalBrick
CrystalBrick

Knuckle Sandwich, :shake, you know playing that much table-tennis isn’t good for you. Table-tennis nerd.

March 31, 2006 at 7:11 pm #174213
Avatar of BertL
BertL

“Knuckle Sandwich” wrote: i think Revmen is an idiot he sucks and he is a computer freak.

Why, hello, mr. Knuckle Sandwich. Welcome to the Brickfilms forums / !

It’s okay to think; however, it’s preferred to back up your thoughts with logic/arguments, like “i think Revmen is an idiot he sucks and he is a computer freak, because he has his own popular web site and is known for imitating a mentally challenged vacuum cleaner.”.

Also, I noticed your post provoked a lot of negative responses. It’s best to think about what you post before you actually posted it; you might harm people by posting this.

On top of that, with what purpose did you open this thread? I’m sure you have had the sense to open this thread after having read the rules, although the purpose of this thread seems to be making a personal insult towards RevMen.

Last of all, you might want to consider proper grammar/spelling; it’s considered a netiquette on Brickfilms.com. :)

I would appreciate it if you would edit your opening post and change it into something more along the lines of “I think RevMen is an idiot. He sucks and is a computer freak. I think this because he has his own popular web site and is known for imitating a mentally challenged vacuum cleaner.”. Thank you for your co-operation and enjoy your stay at Brickfilms.com!

March 31, 2006 at 8:17 pm #174242
Avatar of Krick
Krick

Wow. This troll infestation has reached a completely new level.

And on another note, KG has been doing an excellent job of putting them in their place.
*Gives KG a cookie*

March 31, 2006 at 9:48 pm #174281
Avatar of chosen1
chosen1

Revmen freaking rocks. If you really knew how much revmen has done for this community, you would shut up right here. Revmen bought brickfilms when it was going to be sold. Revmen Saved brickfilms. He has allowed this community thrive. He dosn’t get thanked enough in my oppinion.

All Hail Josh.

-Christopher

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.