Updates by one of the developers

Home Forums Website Site Feedback Updates by one of the developers

This topic contains 135 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of HeAndHimStudios HeAndHimStudios 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #405866
    Profile photo of stephenl
    stephenl
    Participant

    Thanks!
    To those who want to use this uploader, it is kind of tempermental. I did the best I could to make it friendly, so if it comes back with an error, just check your input. After you get past that it seems pretty concrete.

    #405873
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

    I’ll give it a shot now thanks.

    #405876
    Profile photo of Leonardo812
    Leonardo812
    Participant

    I’m testing it as well.

    – Leo

    #405879
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

    You should close the uploading until you can reimpliment the review panel

    #405880
    Profile photo of Leonardo812
    Leonardo812
    Participant

    “The Doctor” wrote: You should close the uploading until you can reimpliment the review panel

    I agree. Oh, and can you remove the film I uploaded? The quality was horrible, and it was just a test.

    – Leo

    #405881
    Profile photo of stephenl
    stephenl
    Participant

    Normally I’d agree, but I need test stuff in there – besides, if something ‘bad’ slips in over the next day or two I can always log in and take it out. Also, I’m curious about user interaction; if using that thing is a pain in the rear end, I’ll implement the uploads in a different way.

    #405882
    Profile photo of Leonardo812
    Leonardo812
    Participant

    “stephenl” wrote: Normally I’d agree, but I need test stuff in there – besides, if something ‘bad’ slips in over the next day or two I can always log in and take it out. Also, I’m curious about user interaction; if using that thing is a pain in the rear end, I’ll implement the uploads in a different way.

    Do you plan to implement the review panel soon?

    – Leo

    #405884
    Profile photo of stephenl
    stephenl
    Participant

    Very – I would work on it tonight, but I’ve already put over 14 hours in and haven’t even done the laundry yet. The whole film thing is first priority for me. The other developer was out sick today (birthday party caught up with him I bet), but when he gets in tomorrow he’ll likely be starting on the tutorials section. Thats kind of ‘the plan’ in a nutshell at the moment.

    Btw, leo, I saw the video and thought it was awesome – no real quality issue there 😛

    #405885
    Profile photo of Leonardo812
    Leonardo812
    Participant

    “stephenl” wrote: Very – I would work on it tonight, but I’ve already put over 14 hours in and haven’t even done the laundry yet. The whole film thing is first priority for me. The other developer was out sick today (birthday party caught up with him I bet), but when he gets in tomorrow he’ll likely be starting on the tutorials section. Thats kind of ‘the plan’ in a nutshell at the moment.

    Btw, leo, I saw the video and thought it was awesome – no real quality issue there 😛

    Sounds great – thanks for all your hard work.

    – Leo

    #405904
    Profile photo of Buxton
    Buxton
    Participant

    Is there any plan in the future to reinstate the old style links to films (in the format http://brickfilms.com/films/123)? I was browsing the interwebs and there’s a whole lot of sites that link directly to film pages here and they currently get a 404. A lot of those films are hard to find outside of this place and it would be nice to have access to them.

    Man, the text is big here.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 110 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.