April 22, 2009 at 10:56 am #408056
One very important thing needed to make a good brickfilm is the audience.
Oh, so you knew that already?
Well, there is more to it than what it seems.
You see, the audience is what keeps your film(s) going.
Of course, that is only if your trying to get popular or obtain something.
And you are, aren’t you?
Cheer up. I can help.
Now, if you are trying to get popular or obtain something, you’re basic reason for making these films is to please your audience.
Yup, if it is to get you popular, it is to please them.
Now, there are many different things a person wants to see in a film.
And there are many people with different views.
But let us focus on the things most people like.
1. People like funny. Make them laugh. It could be in words, in movements, or even in sounds.
No, f*** is not a funny word. Now don’t mention it again.
2. Action. This will glue their eyes to the screen. It could be war, car chases, fight scenes, etc. Now don’t add to much, or it will be overdone.
3. Adventures. Another good way to keep someone glued to their seats. It could be an explorer, a spy mission, or even a knight fighting a dragon.
Yes, dragons are allowed.
Way to realistic, dude.
4. Love. Ahh! The greatest feeling in the world, some people say. It can produce some of the greatest films ever! Think of Titanic. You can use love in many different ways, from marriages to break ups. Yes it is quite difficult to do, so try it when your ready.
5. Horror! The stuff that makes you stay awake at night. It can really produce great effects on your viewers. I don’t know much about it, but ask your parents or people you know for advice.
These are some of the main things great films have. Yet, these all depend on who your going to show to. If it a large group of people, any can do, but if it is one or a few people, find out what type of films they like.
You can even combine these different ways of film together.
Have fun animating!July 1, 2009 at 11:01 am #409013
samkill2ParticipantAugust 23, 2009 at 2:20 am #409461August 23, 2009 at 2:26 am #409462
about what Hazzat said :evil what the heck! george lucas is has the best ideas! so it doesnt matter if origanal or not man cause a brickfilms a brickfilm it goes whatever stinking thing you want it to be thatz why i lov this website! :cheer:
but whatever you say Hazzat i think it doesnt matter if its from you or not as long as you dont make profit! :roll
:banghead: SEND MEEE IDEAS!!!!August 23, 2009 at 2:51 am #409465August 23, 2009 at 9:21 am #409467
HazzatParticipantAugust 26, 2009 at 12:37 am #409549October 10, 2009 at 9:06 pm #410171
SilenceParticipantOctober 12, 2009 at 3:21 pm #410195
“Silence” wrote: A good Brickfilm to me is well animated with an interesting plot and has a decent length, not just one minute or so. Good also that there are so many great ones 8).
btw, this could be considered a bump to many. just watch the dates before you post! but in this case i think it is a good theme to revive!
i think a good brickfilm lies solely in how much time you put into making it. what you put into it will show, as it says in 1cor: i laid a foundation as an expert builder, using gold, silver, and costly stones. instead of with hay, grass, and wood. because the fire will test the quality of each man’s work and his work will be shown for what it is. so if you use crappy software, and spend little time on your creation, in the end it will be…crappy!
-flipOctober 13, 2009 at 1:37 pm #410212
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.