Zero Hour: End of the World? (Greenlit)

HomeForumsEvents and Projects ForumsCommunity ProjectZero Hour: End of the World? (Greenlit)

This topic has 1 voice, contains 258 replies, and was last updated by Avatar of yesyouknow2010 yesyouknow2010 1682 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 259 total)
Author Posts
Author Posts
January 3, 2009 at 2:02 pm #404912
Avatar of Jampot
Jampot

Is there any way AT ALL that I can help?

January 3, 2009 at 3:46 pm #404915
Avatar of maggosh
maggosh

You could help by stop asking if you could help.

January 3, 2009 at 6:47 pm #404926
Avatar of Ben David
Ben David

Well what can you help with?

January 3, 2009 at 7:38 pm #404930
Avatar of VisualDreams
VisualDreams

Would be proud to become a voice actor…

January 3, 2009 at 8:56 pm #404932
Avatar of Ben David
Ben David

“VisualDreams” wrote: Would be proud to become a voice actor…

Ok. I’ll make a list of people availible to do voice work.
This way if someone needs your help they can find you.

January 5, 2009 at 1:21 pm #405006
Avatar of VisualDreams
VisualDreams

Thanks, think I need to say that i’ve got a little german accent. Hope this is not to bad at all.

January 5, 2009 at 1:27 pm #405007
Avatar of Ben David
Ben David

“VisualDreams” wrote: Thanks, think I need to say that i’ve got a little german accent. Hope this is not to bad at all.

How think is your accent(did I say that right?)?
I don’t think it should be a problem.

January 5, 2009 at 1:30 pm #405009
Avatar of Jampot
Jampot

“benji_monji” wrote: [quote="VisualDreams"]Would be proud to become a voice actor…

Ok. I’ll make a list of people availible to do voice work.
This way if someone needs your help they can find you.[/quote]

I can do English, American, and French accents, if you need them

January 5, 2009 at 1:31 pm #405010
Avatar of Jampot
Jampot

“maggosh” wrote: You could help by stop asking if you could help.

Ha ha. Very funny.

January 5, 2009 at 1:33 pm #405011
Avatar of Jampot
Jampot

“benji_monji” wrote: Well what can you help with?

I can help with the Expanded Universe, if you like.

January 5, 2009 at 7:04 pm #405021
Avatar of VisualDreams
VisualDreams

Not that it really is in terms of me. But… What reason do you have to make three different posts instead of one?

January 6, 2009 at 1:14 pm #405104
Avatar of Jampot
Jampot

“VisualDreams” wrote: Not that it really is in terms of me. But… What reason do you have to make three different posts instead of one?

No idea!

January 6, 2009 at 7:03 pm #405132
Avatar of Ben David
Ben David

“Jampot” wrote: [quote="benji_monji"]Well what can you help with?

I can help with the Expanded Universe, if you like.[/quote]

huh??
Do you mean you can do the space scenes? :?:

January 6, 2009 at 7:10 pm #405134
Avatar of Hazzat
Hazzat

No, it’s the rest of the world during this. If people couldn’t be part of the project, they could extend the Zero Hour Universe by animating their own bit separately.

January 6, 2009 at 7:12 pm #405135
Avatar of Ben David
Ben David

“Hazzat” wrote: No, it’s the rest of the world during this. If people couldn’t be part of the project, they could extend the Zero Hour Universe by animating their own bit separately.

Ooooooohh!!
Well than sure, you can help.
Just remember to give credit to the project and those apart of it.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 259 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.