10 Brick Entry: Meta Mania!

Home Forums Brickfilming Forums Review Films 10 Brick Entry: Meta Mania!

This topic contains 22 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  MagicHat 16 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 23 total)
  • Author

KG
    Participant

Well, enjoy.

Meta Mania!
    The small version
    The Large version

Yeah.

Markenration
    Participant

that’s funny…the idea looks like the hand of fate, but still cool. 🙂

Lechnology
    Participant

Ah! My arm! LOL, very funny.

As a viewer: the animation is good, as always.
    As a competitor: 😛

Just joking around. 😆

skudmunky
    Participant

Hmmmm…. that’s pretty good. And it is kindah like The Hand Of Fate, but still pretty good. I envy you people with microphones. All my entries are ‘silent’ films.

however.

“Entries must be received by midnight on Tuesday November 30th, 2004 European Standard Time. Entries cannot be made publicly available until their presentation via the Contest web-page shortly after the submission deadline.”

that may mean you can’t post them on brickfilms untill the webpage posts them up, and it’s still the thirtieth of November…

can’t wait for the voting to start, I want to see what other people did!

-s|<udsta

Markenration
    Participant

The entries are already posted in the official site page…Which means they are allowed to post their entries in public.

KG
    Participant

“Skudmunky” wrote: Hmmmm…. that’s pretty good. And it is kindah like The Hand Of Fate, but still pretty good. I envy you people with microphones. All my entries are ‘silent’ films.

however.

“Entries must be received by midnight on Tuesday November 30th, 2004 European Standard Time. Entries cannot be made publicly available until their presentation via the Contest web-page shortly after the submission deadline.”

that may mean you can’t post them on brickfilms untill the webpage posts them up, and it’s still the thirtieth of November…

can’t wait for the voting to start, I want to see what other people did!

-s|<udsta

Skud, your entry is available here.

Pwn3d.

skudmunky
    Participant

yup
    I just noticed. and was heading over here to correct myself! Darnit!

oh well, sigh….

-skudmunky, the embarrased…

Lechnology
    Participant

I forgot to mention this: according to Brickbrock, you should link your movie from the brickfilm server. I was told to post the private link, i.e. I posted my movie that I uploaded from Brickshelf.com.

Ladon
    Participant

Haha!

Brill[iant]!

*falls asleep* [from exhaustion, not because it was boring…] [which it wasn’t] [because it was the opposite] [gnirob!]

Nevermind that.
    Great job on this entry, and good luck with the judging 🙂

Anonymous

Gnirob indeed!

Nice entry KG. It did seem very reminiscent of THoF, but still good. The animation, lighting, sound and all that was very good.

Cometgreen

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.